“Worth the drive”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
“Worth the drive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Much like Subway, but more choices, and a more family environment. Prices were very good, and service was wonderful.

Visited August 2012

Dayton, Ohio
“Speechless!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

So awesome I am speechless. Words can't explain the culinary excellence . I liked everything except they say they are open for breakfast but open at 10 am

Visited August 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

They have really great sandwiches and good prices.

Visited March 2012
Littleton, Colorado
“What a fun place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

This is a rather cool and fun place to eat. Sooooo much energy at every point of the meal. You write down your own order, on your sandwich bag, pay and watch the excitement begin. The workers are shouting out your orders and calling your name! So much fun. They can even make your meal with out bread (bowls)

Colorado
“Not bad, not great - slightly above average but I am not giving up on it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

I would preface this by saying that, generally speaking, I am not a big “sandwich” gal. I think as a kid, I had one too many sandwiches and now I just crave HOT food. Nonetheless, after having gone to the Orchard Mall multiple times and avoiding the Which Wich store, I finally decided to give it a try. I have never heard of Which Wich, so I had no preconceived notion of how everything works. I was expecting your typical sandwich shop – think Subway or Quiznos. Nope, totally different. The concept is great – you get you build your own sandwich on the sandwich bag by using a marker and checking what you want on it. The menu items are listed on the wall and numbered 1 through 10 and each number represents the essential “meat” of your sandwich (or veggies, if you don’t like no meat). I did have to stand there a few seconds to figure out how it was done. Okay, grab a bag – check. Grab my marker – check. Look at the menu for the meat – check. I ended up a turkey sandwich, and a drink. I was hoping that my own, customized sandwich would be AWESOME…after all, I designed the darn thing. Sadly, it was just okay. It was a lot drier than I would have like – even with all the oil/vinegar I has asked for. Also, when I requested extra onions, I only got a few slivers. I must have a very different opinion of what “extra” means. I didn’t know we were suffering from an onion shortage. On the plus side, the bread is really tasty and much better than Subway’s, however, the variety is limited since they only offer white or wheat– they could benefit from a larger selection of bread. I think this sandwich shop has a lot of potential. They do have a lot of variety, including many options for vegetarians. They also offer their sandwiches in a bowl for all those carb-o-phobes. They offer a lot of dressings and spreads as well. Despite my sandwich just being OKAY and dispute the fact that I am not all that into sandwiches to begin with, I am looking forward to going back and giving it another go. I think I may have been to blame for my poor sandwich. Perhaps if I write BIGGER and use some exclamation points on my need for more onions (haha) I can get what I want.
On the plus side, the service was decent. It wasn’t exceptional as I didn’t get any large smiles or “hey, how are ya” but I got what I came for. It took longer than it would have taken at Subway, and we got there before the lunch rush, so I am not sure how long it would have taken had I showed up at 12:30. I am not going to give up on this place quite yet, but I am not going to say that I am a roaring fan either.

• Visited July 2011