“FUN Atmosphere!”

Dining options: Reservations
Lochbuie
“FUN Atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The fun looking atmosphere took us in, but...This is an upscale restaurant for the area. We enjoyed their sushi, and enjoy different types, styles, and cooking of food. We were hoping for a new place to go, but felt it was too high priced for the area, and my husband and our daughter got sick on the seaweed salads. My son in law and myself, didn't get sick, because we didn't have seaweed salads, so we have never gone back since. We probably will try it again in the near future, but we're not ready to yet.

Visited December 2012

Southcentral Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Sushi!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

A great sushi restaurant in an unexpected place -- for some reason I don't expect to find great sushi in a mall restaurant, but this place was recommended to us and was absolutely wonderful. The sushi was imaginative (I had something with salmon and cream cheese inside and crab on the top -- amazing). Everything we had was wonderful, and I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Leave Happy Indeed”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I tried out this restaurant for our 9th wedding anniversary. The atmosphere is modern and sexy. Upon arrival we saw tables and U shaped booths. I think that night they were understaffed, because we requested a booth and we were denied seating due to the fact that they were not "ready" for seating. However, they were cleaned while we were seated and were never re-offered a spot. The table we sat at was nice but not nearly as romantic as a booth. Also, the candle at our table was not lit nor did anyone light it during our dinner. That being said... this is a MUST VISIT place. If you are looking for a unique culinary experience this is the place for you. Their sushi is fresh and innovative. Their cosmopolitan roll rocked my world. The chefs have taken their time in creating a bold menu that leaves you wishing you had a bigger stomach. Save room for dessert as they have some show stoppers as well. The staff that was clearly overwhelmed that night was still very nice and accommodating. We enjoyed our experience despite the rocky start. We will be going back. This is the type of restaurant you can visit multiple times and try something new and delicious every time. Sushi in itself is a more expensive dinner option, but the talent in this restaurant makes the price a bargain. I can't wait for another date night. By the way if you did bring the kids along we noticed the staff being accommodating to other families. But I still recommend this one for the grown ups. Finally, true to Colorado form it's an upscale restaurant that accepts casual dress. Brilliant.

• Visited May 2013
Denver
“Nice place for ladies lunch & FAC”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Love the cocktails (blushing samurai is the best!) and good fresh sushi. Great place for happy hour or a nice ladies lunch.

Visited February 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Wow in a Mall!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

A beautiful setting. Really great service. The food was awesome. The price was a great value. I thought menu was a bit overwhelming but I did find my way through it. My husband says it is new favorite restuarant and he doesn't like Sushi at all!

Visited February 2013