“Micro Brews”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 303.389.6444
Reviewed February 9, 2013

If you are looking for a new beer, this is your place. They brew roughly 10 different types of beer. Whether you like light, medium, or toasty brown, you can find it here. The menu is a variety of foods from pizzas, apps or full plates or a wonderful crispy salad. We have eaten here several times and never a bad meal. The soups are also out of this world. It is also a very clean sports bar for your favorite games. They have many TV,s for your viewing pleasure.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

When we want a guaranteed good meal we come to BJ's in Westminster. Although I like almost everything on their menu my wife and I's recent pattern is to share three appetizers for a meal. We have the Avocado Egg Rolls, California Club Flatbread Pizza and Tai Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. Service is usually good but the food is always great. Home brewed beers are just a bonus.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had eaten a late lunch and saw a movie - getting a beer and light fare seemed a good idea. The micro-brew's that they make are worth the trip - you must try at least one. I had the avocado egg rolls and they were more than enough for one. My son had the boneless buffalo wings and thought they were excellent. Great place for happy hour.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Bj's has a killer menu with a variety to please everyone. My favorite is the Bacon Cheese Burger Pizza they serve. If your not in the mood for pizza try out one of their baked potatoes they are the size of a small foot ball and get it loaded its a meal all in it own. Great food, great atmosphere and great beer!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Ate at BJ's while on business. I ordered the barbecue beef sandwich, which was really tasty but REALLY sloppy. I had to use fork and knife to avoid being really messy.

Service was good...the hostess didn't seem like she wanted to be bothered, but other than that, it was all good.