“Excellent food”
Review of Asti D' Italia

Asti D' Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Asti D' Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 226 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I 25 and 144th Ave
Description: Asti d'Italia is an individually owned and operated upscale Italian Restaurant set in the Orchard Town Center. This restaurant has been a local's favorite and award winning destination since February of 2009. Come see for yourself what everyone is talking about.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The wait staff made us feel very well taken care of. The Potato Gnocchi with Duck was extremely tasty. We will certainly return. Hint: this is place does not cater well to children.

There are newer reviews for Asti D' Italia

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I recently went to the restaurant with my boyfriend for a pre Valentines Day dinner to avoid the crowds. We had been here before and loved it, but something has gone bad. Our server, who we found out later was the manager that night, was polite but didn't seem to know what was going on with the restaurant. We ordered our meals and over and hour later recieved them. We would of walked out, but coming from the restaurant industry didn't. The potato and duck gnocchi was not very good at all. The duck was burt, had no flavor, and the dish was cold. The steak was not cooked at all to the tempurature ordered. We wanted to get going so we set our card on the table end, and waited for over twenty minutes. While the wait my boyfriend stepped outside for a smoke where he then saw all of the kitchen staff. When he came back in still no one came over to help us. So he took his card to find our server so we could just pay and leave. The only thing that saved this experience is that server covered our dinner. As that was nice and all I do not wish to visit here again.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I live within miles but have never tried it. Several friends suggested Asti d'Italia, and it was a great find. Good ambiance and an excellent meal in the Orchard Town Center. We just grazed on appetizer, soup and salad, but it was all delicious and the wine flights were well chosen.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Six of us ate at Asti D'Italia's tonight, one of our favorite restaurants. I ordered the caramel bourbon gelato for dessert. Hook up the IV!! I will not be able to get enough of this incredible pleasure. Fabulous, as was everything else. Thank you for a lovely evening. And bartender Todd rocks for bringing in the Goslings for Dark & Stormies! Not exactly an Italian drink but he listened when we requested! That's good service!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I'd like to preface my review with saying that we are from NJ, north Jersey, close to NYC where there are SO many Italian restaurants!! Asti D' Italia was just simply delicious.
We were in Colorado for a family wedding and were also celebrating my parents' 43rd wedding anniversary. I found the restaurant online, on tripadvisor, and had no personal recommendation.
First, the service was outstanding. The staff made us feel that they love the restaurant also! Our waiter was great, he could have worked at any 5* restaurant in NYC, easily! All of us loved our food. The cappelini with tomatoes and balsamic reduction was great, but the chicken was just a little tough...that was our only complaint of the entire evening.
We are sorry that this was our only visit during our short stay in Colorado, but we gave their menu to our Colorado family and encouranged them to visit. You won't be disappointed!!!!