“One of the best options for Italian in the area”
Review of Asti D' Italia

Asti D' Italia
Ranked #41 of 230 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I 25 and 144th Ave
Description: Asti d'Italia is an individually owned and operated upscale Italian Restaurant set in the Orchard Town Center. This restaurant has been a local's favorite and award winning destination since February of 2009. Come see for yourself what everyone is talking about.
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Went here with our neighbors recently, who highly recommended the restaurant. Overall the experience was very good -- interesting wine list, great appetizers, and most of the food was really good. I had the Chicken Orecchiette, and while the pasta and sauce were great, the chicken tasted like it might have been reheated. Everyone else in the party loved their meals, though, so one less-than-stellar entree out of five isn't bad.

The waitress we had was a little over-attentive and seemed to respond to everything with "Perfect!" which got old pretty fast. I'm guessing she was new.

Overall, I'd rate it as one of the best options for Italian in the area. We'll be going back.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We've been here several times for an upscale (but still casual) dining experience. The food is a step above the regular italian chain food (no enormous plates of chicken parmesan), and you can tell they value quality over economy and put quite a bit of care into the dishes they serve. In general, the food was above-average, although at times a little bland. I think it is also a bit overpriced - if they were serving local meat and produce (perhaps they are, but aren't advertising it), the prices would be justified. I've had the lasagne, which was delicious, and my husband has had several of the cuts of meat - always cooked correctly. I've had several other noodle dishes, including orichette and pasta primavera that were good. The portions of the noodle dishes could be a little larger for what is being charged, but the quality is high. I've had several soups, and they're always delicious. I can't speak to their desserts! The wine list is decent, although a few more economical bottles would be appreciated!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Stopped in here to meet a friend for lunch. Started with a few flights of wine, which were great way to try several wines for $7. My wife had the rissoto special with red peppers and goat cheese. It was out of this world. I tried a chicken dish with prosciutto and mushrooms. It was also amazing. The other dish was chicken parmesan which was fresh and delicious. Portions weren't huge but made up in flavor and quality. Would happily return here for sure.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Went recently for a 60$ per person four course meal they put on once a month. The wine pairings were great, I learned some and enjoyed. The negative was the food. The soup starter was a lot like a bowl of red sauce. It would have been great over pappardelle. The second course was glorified mac and cheese. Green noodles with a sticky white cheese goop. Third course was a very good chicken cacciatore. The sauce was great but maybe a tablespoon, therefore a lot like baked chicken. Fourth course was strawberries with vinegar reduction (not for me), burned biscotti, and a very yummy gelato. One out of three is not bad I guess. I like many folks spent many years of my youth working in restaurants and give probably too generous reviews because I know how hard it is to be successful. For the price and the ambiance ( nice view of JC Penny ) this will not be in my rotation. Service was very good, almost over attentive, until we waited for the bill. That took almost as long as the meal. Sorry.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

What a great find. This is a perfect date night out; wine, cozy atmosphere, and wonderful chef specials. I had the roasted red pepper risotto and scallops. It was perfect. The best part about this restaurant is that it is not another chain in the area; a little gem in the neighborhood. You can have an adult date out without having to drive downtown for the same experience. It is at the Orchard Shopping Center so you can continue the evening with a movie or take the conversation to one of the bars within walking distance.