“Local's favorite Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I 25 and 144th Ave
Description: Asti d'Italia is an individually owned and operated upscale Italian Restaurant set in the Orchard Town Center. This restaurant has been a local's favorite and award winning destination since February of 2009. Come see for yourself what everyone is talking about.
Reviewed January 22, 2012

An independant Italian with a cozy, informal atmosphere. Great italian flavors.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

The salad was very fresh and was not just your same old lettuce/with two cherry
tomatoes on it.The linguine with meatballs was a generous size and very tasty.My friend
had the sausage with penne pasta.She also thought is was very good.She did think
it could have had a little more sausage.The waiter said the dinner portion had more
sausage but they had made the lunch one a little lighter.The service was very good.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

We went with a group of 7 and everything that everyone had was delicious! The service was first class and wine selection was as well. We would highly recommend the Ahi tuna, the buffalo lasagna, the crispy duck salad main courses, the beet salad, mussels, antipasto, granny smith apple salad and crab cakes for appetizers, the tiramisu and gelato affogato desserts. The soup of the day was delicious too.
Despite being in a large shopping mall the ambience was nice as well - good place for a romantic dinner!
What else can I say, but we'll be going back.

2  Thank gogoparapresidente
Reviewed February 18, 2011

I have been to this restaurant several times since it opened. I am not a huge fan of the atmosphere( looking out to JC Penneys not so romantico) But I have to tell you the food is excellent. Our most recent visit was on a very busy Friday night. We were well attended to and my special of chicken with a fresh cherry sauce and vegetables was delicious. The desserts are okay- sometimes a bit over worked on the ones that contain chocolate. But hey: I am a dessert snob and hard to please!

Reviewed January 28, 2011

We've dined here several times since we moved into the neighborhood two years ago. Some experiences have been better than others, but after the meal we had there this week I had to give them a strong review! We went for the "Italian Country Dinner" night - a great deal at $45 for a 4 course menu AND 4 wine pairings! We started with a tasty bruchetta and pinot Grigio, followed by the most amazing mushroom rissotto I've ever had and cabernet, then beef and polenta with (something I can't pronounce) for the main course, and finally a delightful berry cobler with a delicious port. We spent two hours there enjoying the food, wine, ambiance and service, all of which were terrific. The server was very knowledgeable about the wine and could answer all of our questions. Everything was just perfect. We will be coming back for the next event night for sure!