“My pie was made with care!”
Review of Double D's Sourdough Pizza - CLOSED

Double D's Sourdough Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a Colorado locally owned and operated restaurant. We hand stretch our own Sourdough crust and make everything on our menu fresh and hot to order for a limited delivery area or dine-in! Our signature cocktail list is the best in town, and we even carry gluten free options...Come in and check out Dueling Pianos on Friday & Saturday nights from 8:30 to 11:00 pm.
California
“My pie was made with care!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Everyone loves pizza - well almost everyone. This review should help the folks that are pizza lovers. I'm writing this review after my second visit, and realize I should have done it after the first one. The pie I selected was a solo with several of my favorite toppings. I also ordered some garlic rolls (knots, braids or however you know them) and I was not disappointed. The pie was great. I do believe that the crust is the heart of the pie, and DD has the winning pie! The garlic bred was great and the marinara sauce was sinfully delightful. I unashamedly flushed all this fare down with some great beer, but you can have your favorite soda - they've got it. One taste - and you'll be back again!

• Visited January 2012