“A bit dissappointed”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Syracuse, United States
“A bit dissappointed”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Any other time I have been in a Double Tree, it has been a very enjoyable and productive experience. This trip was not as positive, but may have been due in part to the absence of the company I kept on other trips. Please know there is room for improvement, but overall was ok.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Elyse L, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us, your review will be shared with all hotel staff. I apologize for any inconveniences you expereinced during your stay with us. I do hope you choose to stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Redwood City, California
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The staff at Westminster Doubletree is very nice and accommodating. When we went to our room it smelled of smoke so they moved us to another room with no problems. The chocolate chip cookies are fabulous!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Elyse L, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us, your compliments will be passed along to the hotel staff. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next stay with us!
Norwalk, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Everything is fine, good location, good service, good rooms, good internet, clean and quiet. My friends recommended it and I agree. I wish I'd had the time to use their pool. What more could you want?!Everything is fine, good location, good service, good rooms, good internet. What more could you want?!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Elyse L, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 29, 2013

An excellent hotel. An excellent staff. A banquet staff second to none. We have had meetings there for several years but this was by far the best service ever. They went above and beyond to provide that service. I recommend this hotel without reservation.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us, your compliments will be passed along to the hotel staff. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next stay and meeting with us!
Ferdinand, Indiana
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hotel was ok. The people were nice to work with. Beds were too soft and hurt my back. It seemed like the springs were worn out and I actually almost rolled out of bed and into the floor because of the way the springs were worn. Power outlets were hard to access. I had to drag the table closer to an open power outlet without going so far that it caused the light to get pulled off the table.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us, your compliments will be passed along to the hotel staff. I apologize for the inconviences you experienced during your stay, I will be sure to pass this along to the appropriate department managers. I look forward to your next stay with us!
Syracuse, NY, United States
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This review pertains to a recent 6 day, business related, stay at the Denver North Double Tree. Arriving at approximately 1:30 AM on a Monday morning after a Sunday evening red-eye from JFK, my 2 colleagues and I found an alert and helpful staff who quickly wrapped up the check-in formalities and sent us to our rooms with the traditional warm cookie. The room was nice and had a typical mid sized flat screen TV, Wifi connectivity (need to upgrade, at extra cost, to get netflix to run), 2 comfortable Queen sized beds, and a clean though somewhat worn looking bathroom. Typical breakfast buffet was not included and added about $15.00/day to the bill. An OK lunch was included with the program and trade show which we attended, saved from mediocrity by a very attentive & friendly staff. We did not have dinner at the hotel as we wanted to try some of Denver's local flavor. (Our big hit was "Marco's coal fired pizza" near the ballpark - have you ever heard of or had Limoncello wings? Add a superb pizza and a local brew...) All in all a very good experience.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The Doubletree Westminster is a fine hotel for business or personal stays. It has been well maintained and refreshed in recent years. Location on US36 in the growing Denver - Boulder corridor is convenient for either city, Rocky Mountain Airport, and the suburbs between. Bus service across the road. Shopping, good restaurants, fast food and services nearby. What really makes this hotel shine is the staff, all of whom seem motivated to provide a personal touch to guests. Several remember names and faces from previous visits. They all strive to fill personal requests. Linda at the front desk, Joseph the maintenance man, and JJ in the restaurant stand out.

Room Tip: West facing rooms offer a great view of the Front Range.