A friend decided we should have a mini-vacation and booked a suite at the DoubleTree Hotel in Westminster and it was greatL Large King bed, super thick robes, large jacuzzi (one person), big flat screens.
The cons: Could have stayed three/four nights at LaQuinta across the highway for the cost of one night here. Could only access the upper floors with the room key card - so when someone came to visit you had to go down to get them. The food from room service was not up to the quality I expected and expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal full-service hotel and restaurant location between Denver and Boulder, directly off of Highway 36 and adjacent to major public transportation hub. Hotel features an upgraded Executive Level, free and premium high speed internet, indoor heated pool, hot tub, and fitness center. All 180 rooms offer free wireless internet and Sweet Dream bedding. Full-service Lafitte's New Orleans Restaurant and lounge on-site. We proudly serve Starbucks. Local shuttle within 6 miles. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants and Westminster bell tower and outdoor art display. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Denver - Westminster Hotel Westminster
- Doubletree Denver North
- Doubletree Hotel Westminster
- Doubletree Westminster
- Westminster Doubletree