I feel pretty fortunate that I am able to stay at Doubletree Hotels when I travel. Although I have had few clunkers, many had been very good.
During my most recent trip, I spent a few nights at this Doubletree and my overall experience was very good. The staff was by far the best I have experienced to date. Friendly, customer service focused and proactive. The free (at least for me) breakfast buffet was so good, I would have easily paid for it if asked to do so. The only gotcha was the smaller than average and expected room that did not have a frig or microwave. This was my first room at a Doubletree Hotel that did not have those.
Overall, this is a great place to stay if you are in this area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal full-service hotel and restaurant location between Denver and Boulder, directly off of Highway 36 and adjacent to major public transportation hub. Hotel features an upgraded Executive Level, free and premium high speed internet, indoor heated pool, hot tub, and fitness center. All 180 rooms offer free wireless internet and Sweet Dream bedding. Full-service Lafitte's New Orleans Restaurant and lounge on-site. We proudly serve Starbucks. Local shuttle within 6 miles. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants and Westminster bell tower and outdoor art display. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Denver - Westminster Hotel Westminster
- Doubletree Denver North
- Doubletree Hotel Westminster
- Doubletree Westminster
- Westminster Doubletree