“Disappointed” 2 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel close to 20 times in the last 5 years. I have always enjoyed my stay. The new updates are nice. I am disappointed in how I call to see if they are willing to give me a better deal on my rate since I found a better rate myself. I am a Hilton member and AAA member. The manager wouldn't budge. What is the point of being loyal if it is not reciprocated?

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Dee F
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Dee F,
Thank you for your review and continued business. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the updates we've made here at the Hampton Inn Denver Northwest Westminster. I'm terribly sorry that we were unable to match the rates that another hotel was offering. We certainly value our guests and never want to see one dissatisfied. We offer AAA members a 10% discount from our normal prices and we continually monitor our rates to ensure they are competitive with other hotels in our area. We also offer many amenities and our 100% Hampton guarantee. Plus you earn Hilton rewards with every stay. We hope that you'll reconsider and allow us to continue to host you.

Mark B.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chattanooga, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

We enjoyed every bit of our stay! Family friendly for a great price! Everything was clean and beds were perfectly comfortably! The pool even had swim toys for the kids! The staff was extremely helpful and kind.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Westminster, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

We enjoyed our 5 day stay. The hotel offers smoking rooms, which were nice rooms, not the old outdated rooms that smokers are usually put in. The breakfast was good. Staff was friendly, & helpful. I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Cocoa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of days. Room was nice and staff was super friendly. Breakfast was average but at least they offer something. Decent price as well. It was my first time to CO and won't be my last!

• Stayed April 2014
Havre de Grace, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

For the most part, this is a typical Hampton Inn. The staff is very accommodating and competent. the property itself is not what I am used to from other HI hotels. The elevator is really tiny and very slow. the fitness area is really not very good. The other features such as the carpeting in the hallways could also use some sprucing up. In fairness, the room itself was totally up to spec.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Michael M,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn Denver North Westminster. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and you found my staff to be accommodating. Please accept my apologies that the rest of our hotel did not meet your expectations. We take great pride in being able to offer our guests a clean and comfortable stay, and I'm sorry if we didn't reach that goal. Please allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next visit to the area.

Mark B.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

This hotel is perfectly located for my customer visits and conveniently located in a very safe area (near police station) and some restaurants. I choose Hamptons for the value: free internet, free morning breakfast and free parking. It was convenient to the freeways and centrally located for my needs.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Thermopolis, WY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Hampton Inns are always the best motels to stay in and this one was no exception. I have no complaints at all. The motel was spotless, comfortable, quiet, great breakfast, great location and the staff was friendly, efficient and courteous.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends