“Great hotel”

Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed one night here as my continuing mission to see as much of Colorado as possible. Very spacious king room. Staff was friendly. Loved the cookies. Breakfast was good. Clean and comfortable modern room. Wish we had stayed here one more night. (ran into a snowstorm on the way home). I will stay here again. I want to try out their indoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
WestminsterHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your review, we strive to make every guests experience like coming home. We look forward to your next visit!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This facility provided us with an extremely pleasant experience. Local members of our family came to visit us at the hotel and enjoyed a family birthday party including use of the pool and the breakfast room. It was conveniently located and had a great look and a great staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice response. It is always nice to see we are exceeding the expectations of our guests. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had come to Denver area for spring break and we were to check out on Saturday but due to the snow storm that came in Friday night and the interstate closed from the airport all the way to the Kansas boarder. We checked with the front desk to see if we could extend our stay by one night. The front desk was so accommodating and had no problem extending our stay. The hotel staff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool is very warm and inviting. We have stayed at other hotels in the Denver area but by far this has been the best. The breakfast was satisfying and the cookies were a welcome surprise. A big thanks to the Hampton staff for treating us more like family than guests.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a mountain view. i wish I had.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your great response! We strive for the perfect stay with every guest, nice to see we have exceeded your expectations. Come back soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had been driving through South Dakota and Nebraska all day, going home to the mountains of Colorado. I decided to stay in the Western Denver area, I thought....I know what to expect at a Hampton Inn...comfortable beds, good breakfast, clean rooms, and close to the interstate for the last stretch of my trip. The front desk staff was fantastic. First of all, there were two staff members who made me glad I stopped here instead of another place. Luckily I also found out that if you are a Gold Hilton Honors member, you get a couple free goodies at check in, which was a nice touch. Elaine and Richard were exceptional and made me feel like they were very happy I showed up and stayed with them. The room was updated and exactly what I expected. As a subcontractor, I've built a Hampton before, however, the front desk sealed the deal for me. Very friendly, informative, and the Hilton group of hotels is lucky to have these two team members, as an employer, I know the challenges of finding the right people, and they hit a home run, I only hope they recognize that. When you are tired and ready to relax on a business trip, it is an absolute joy to find a place like this. Thank you to the Hampton Inn and the Hilton group. Clean room...haven't slept yet, but I'm not worried, I'm sure this will be great. Close to all sorts of stuff if I was here longer, but can't say enough about the little things, little gifts...rugs that say "we love when you stay here" or something to that effect, Hampton has found its niche and it shows, I'll be staying at more Hampton's in the future, but I'll be lucky to find a staff like the staff here. Thank you to Richard and Elaine for assuring me that I made the right choice driving an extra hour to stay at your hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

It is nice to see that we have touched upon the right combination of staff. We go through a rigorous selection and training process to ensure you are greeted with the warmth you deserve. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, come back soon and stay longer to enjoy all we have to offer here in Westminster.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My family and I stayed at the hotel during a recent snowstorm. The room was very clean and quiet. A free breakfast is offered, it is a nice offering although basic, which was just fine by us: eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, pastries.The lobby and 'breakfast room' was clean and attended to.
The staff was pleasant and accomadating. When we went to our car, the staff had already cleaned the snow from our car. How nice was that?
There are plenty of good restaurants and shopping around.
We did not use the pool or the workout room, but they looked nice, clean.
I recommend this hotel. I would have given an excellent rating, but it did not have a bar, restaurant, etc. But this place is very nice. Stay here with confidence.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I am glad you enjoyed your stay in Westminster. We always strive to impress every guest with our "unexpected delights". Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed with my wife here for a weekend in February. Clean room with very comfortable pillow top mattresses. Free breakfast was so so,but good coffee. Beautiful mountain view from the breakfast room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, we strive to make every stay the best possible. Without your comments we wouldnt know where we needed improvement.

Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was clean and pleasant. The pool looks nice, but I didn't get a chance to use it. There was an exercise room as well. The dinning room was recently renovated and nicely done. The breakfast was nice in the morning and had a variety of thing to choose from. There was a computer with printer available to print my boarding pass. Overall, a great place to stay. Close to a number of nice restaurants. Easy access from the freeway. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
WestminsterHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you liked our recent remodel, it took a while but it was worth the wait. I hope you have time on your next trip to enjoy the pool/spa and workout room.

Thank you again for your comments we love hearing from you and "we love having you here"