“First Class Treatment”

Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I was invited to participate in the Denver ,Colorado Memorial Parade ,so I decided to stay at the Hampton Inn in Westminster , Colorado .( A great choice I might add ) .The Hotel staff were wonderful from the time I checked in with Royce S. ,who made sure I received a great rate .for all 3 nights .
Kathleen , Patricia & Kristen assisted me in finding my way around the Denver area .
Maria & Inez who kept my room clean & believe me when I say ,I am very OCD when it comes to being in a clean enviroment , you ladies rock.
I need to recognize Becky who made sure that Breakfast was always plentiful , and she did this with a smile on her face every morning .She took the time to make sure that the guest had their fill of the good fresh food . Especially the freshed baked goods ,yummy ;>)
I recommend if you are in the Denver area that you book your room at the Hampton Inn @ Westminster ,Co. It's nice to see that there are still Hotels that really do care about their guest .
Thank you for making my stay wonderful . I will be sure to book my room for my next adventure there.. ~citygirlnhtown~

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank citygirlnhtown

Reviewed April 19, 2012

The hotel was undergoing renovations on the first floor during my stay. Should be a very nice property once the renovations are completed. I like the location, it's walking distance to a couple of restaurants and you have quick access to the freeway. I asked to be move rooms since I was located next to the stairwell which was noisy and the staff gladly complied. My only minor gripe was the breakfast quality was a little basic and the wifi was acting up the night I stayed there.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank dbcoop2003
WestminsterHI_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

dbcoop2003,

Let me first say a great big Thank You. We really appreciate it when our guests take the time to let us know how we did. We are having a lot of fun during this renovation, but saying that we can't wait to have it completed would be an understatement. The rooms are just beautiful, and we can't wait to see the lobby.
I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you further about your breakfast experience to make sure we are providing the right options for our guests.

Royce Stuart

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Just stayed there with my grandson, so we could have an adventure and swim during the cold.
The room was very nice and clean. Bed so comfy. The staff were all very friendly, from the front desk, housekeeping, and even the pool guy. And they all spoke with my grandson also, he is 3 and had a blast. Will definitely stay again. And the breakfast was great also.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank wildkat0713
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The hotel is located North West of downtown Denver close to the highway that takes you to Boulder. Friendly staff greet you upon your arrival and they watch your every move to see how they can make your stay as pleasant as possible. If you stayed at any of the Hampton Inns, you know the routine. Clean rooms, comfortable beds covered in crispy sheets waiting to cuddle you and give you a great night sleep. When you awake, you can enjoy breakfast on the house. While you sip your hot coffee in the lounge, you can enjoy the beautiful view of the "Front Range". These mountains during winter time are snow capped and can be an inspiration to even those who are not winter sport fans. So get your skis or laptop or kids and head on to this hotel when you're in town. Enjoy the morning coffee, and the view and everything this hotel offers you!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kalandozopap
Reviewed November 17, 2011

We stay at Hampton Inns all over the U.S. approximately 3 times a month and this one is our least favorite. Although the front office staff was cordial and pleasant upon check-in, it has been downhill since that. Upon arrival in our room, we noticed the carpet hasn't been vacuumed beside the air conditioning unit (next to where we chose to set our suitcase and open it) in months, if not years, if ever. Our bed is the softest I have ever sat/slept in. It sinks like a pile of cotton balls. Cushy, comfy if it were a chair maybe. But not what we want to sleep on (or IN in this case). Breakfast has been pathetic. No eggs, no potatoes, no Cheerios, no waffle mix, dirty plates and cups all over the counter and tables....is no one working the breakfast area for the four days we are here? Then on for coffee and no bold coffee, no Splenda, no flavored creamer. UGH. When we returned tonight, although our bed had been made, our coffee, soap, shampoo was not replenished, trash not emptied, and dirty towels remained on the floor. Really? The facility is about the same as all other HIs which we are very familiar with, so no complaints there.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank danthatravel
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I found this Hampton online and the location, reviews & good price helped me decide on this particular Hampton. It's an older/original Hampton Inn building (I've stayed at many Hampton's, but never one of the originals), so the main difference is the lower ceilings, and the lobby & dining area is smaller, but always clean, smells nice, & staff was friendly & helpful. The swimming pool is indoor, and since we stayed in July, I didn't understand why the climate control had the heat blasting inside the pool room. Just sitting there watching my kids play in pool, sort of felt like a sauna. I've never experienced that much heat in any other indoor pool room, for me it was uncomfortable, but maybe it's great for others. ? Otherwise, I have nothing to complain about at all, staff was always happy to help us with any questions or needs we had. Every morning was the typical Hampton Inn Complimentarty breakfast which works great for our family. Would I choose this location again? Based on our this first experience, for the price, Probably.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We were in town for a wedding, and this hotel was comfortable, friendly, and convenient. Free breakfast each day was just right, and friendly staff made it a nice part of a terrific weekend. Rooms were spacious, free parking outside, and close to places to eat made this a very good choice for us.

Room Tip: Park in the rear if you have an upper floor room and use the rear entrance to be right on your floor...