This is a very nice Residence Inn. We picked this property for a sightseeing trip to Colorado because is was close to most everything in Northern Colorado, had a great price (which may have been attributable to nearby highway construction which, other than the first night in the dark, wasn't that bad and should not last too much longer).
The rooms are the largest I have seen in any Residence Inn .. our 1-bedroom suite was over 500 sq. ft. The things that count at a Residence Inn were all present - good breakfast, clean rooms, quality mattress, full kitchen, free weeknight dinners incl. beer and wine, etc. Plus, Ryan the manager runs an excellent ship. As an example, on one very windy day (45 to 65 mph winds) something was banging somewhere. Not wanting it to continue into the night I called the front desk. A few minutes later I looked out the window from our 4-th floor suite and saw a fellow walking around and looking up. I pointed where I thought the sound was coming from and invited him into the room to hear for himself. Turns out he was the manager and began to open HVAC panels to check for anything loose. He fixed it himself because the maintenance staff had left for the day .. I thought that was above and beyond the call of duty.
There are lots of stores and malls close-by and the #1 rated Denver restaurant (on Tripadvisor in May) was just on the other side of the hotel next door and had good take-out.
All-in-all, a very nice stay and will return to this Residence Inn the next time we are in Denver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on Long StaysThis Newly Renovated Denver North Westminster Residence Inn by Marriott Hotel provides easy access to Water World, Butterfly Pavilion, Arvada Center, Denver Mint, Denver Zoo, FirstBank Event Center, Flatiron Crossings, Denver Coliseum, Coors Field, Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and Regis University. There are great Westminster restaurants within walking distance. Area businesses include Ball, MWH, Lockheed Martin, Trimble, Oracle, Avaya, Corporate Express and Level 3. Additionally, we are located near the Chateaux at Fox Meadows and Event Center at Church Ranch. All of the suites feature a king bed, full kitchen with stove top, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, plus dishes and pots and pans. The hotel has two-bedroom suites with fireplaces, one-bedroom suites with separate living/bedroom areas, and studio suites. A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is served daily. We also host an evening social event Monday-Thursday which includes a light dinner and beverage ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster Hotel Westminster
- Residence Inn Westminster
- Westminster Residence Inn