“Good hotel”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Good hotel”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was just right for us, it had a good kitchenette area, beds were comfy, even the pullout sofa bed!!! Breakfast was varied, fresh and I was pleasantly surprised by it!! Walmart and whole foods market was a short drive away. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ryan M, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. I am very happy you loved our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. I hope to see you the next time you are in Denver.

Ryan Matlock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed here to get out of the city since we were spending the weekend in Denver. It was about 15 minutes to get back to Coors field the next day. Breakfast is awesome and the staff was really friendly. The woman who checked us in gave us a a great pizza restaurant nearby that delivered because we were so tired and did not want to go back out. We got the 2 bedroom suite because it was my Dad and I traveling and my daughter.

Room Tip: Had a 2 bedroom suite which is perfect if you want to save money and traveling in a group.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank armychick1992
Thank you so much for the great comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you back the next time you are in Denver.

Australia
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife, her friend, and I had the pleasure of staying at this property on our trip through Colorado and it well and truly lives up to its slogan of "It's not a room. It's a Residence" We were travelling towards Denver when I realised that I had put the wrong dates on our booking. When we arrived we thought we may not be able to get a room and were worried about what to do. The lady on reception could not have been more helpful. Not only was she able to accommodate us as per my booking but she also gave us the special promo price that I had been quoted at the time of my wrongful booking. Things went from great to better when we got to out 2 bedroom suite. It was immaculate. Super clean and tidy with a real home away from home feel. (That is if you live in a luxurious mansion!! :-) ) I actually debated skipping Waterworld the next day just to spend extra time in my room. And the real kicker was the price. Normally for this sort of place I would have expected to pay double, if not triple, the rate. The free breakfast was also fantastic and would definitely recommend staying here if you get the chance.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sovereign_72
Ryan M, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
I am so glad to hear that you and your family had a great stay. We pride our self’s in taking care of our "residence." I am very pleased to hear that we took such great care of you. Thank you for the review, and I hope to see you all the next time you all are in town.

Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I'm accustomed to good service and nice accommodations being a nearly exclusive Marriott's patron. This place, however, goes above and beyond. The newly refurbished Inn is great but the service is over the top. Stefanie, Kalene, and Angie made our stay wonderful. Super helpful, super friendly, and super professional. No, I don't work for Marriott. I did use to work at a super 8 though and know how hard it can be in this business. Keep up the great work! This is definitely our number one in or near Denver! The drive to downtown Denver isn't bad as it only takes 15 minutes. Cheers.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Wow!! I am so glad to hear that our staff took such great care of you. I will make sure and pass that along to them. I hope we see you the next time you are in town.

New Palestine, Indiana
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Let me start by saying my husband has become a huge fan of Residence Inn based on our stay. The staff was friendly and professional. The rooms were clean, updated, and roomy. We had a one bedroom suite and there was plenty of room for our family of 4. There was plenty of plugs for our phones, I Pads, and other electronics. I loved the view of the mountains from our bedroom. The pool was comfortable, the hot tub was clean and the temperature was perfect. The outside fire pit was cozy. The breakfast hit the spot with plenty of choices.They even provided a basketball for my husband and son to play with at their court. I would recommend this to anyone who asked and I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: We loved our room 222 it was centrally located with a great view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your amazing response. I am so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you all in the near future.

United States
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stayed here in May to visit relatives in the area. Because we were staying 5 nights, we chose the Residence Inn for the convenience of having the kitchenette. As Marriott Reward members, we have stayed at other Residence Inns and it's always a reliably nice experience. But this Residence Inn had THE BEST STAFF and it's that special customer service that really sets it apart.

Check-in was welcoming, friendly and efficient. We did have a problem with the air conditioning in our room but maintenance repaired it quickly. For 2 of the 5 days we stayed, the hotel was very crowded (graduation weekend at nearby university in Boulder). The breakfast area was packed. But it was an opportunity for the breakfast attendants to shine and they did. Letisia (hope I spelled it right) was fantastic! She was such a hard worker and so friendly with a smile for everyone. The entire team was wonderful.

There are lots of good restaurants nearby (try Saltgrass Steak House!)

Thanks for the nice stay. We'll be back next time we're in the Denver area!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan M, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for the great comments. I am so glad to hear that you loved your stay. I hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Queenstown, New Zealand
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my brother and nephew for a soccer tournament nearby. The staff were so friendly and accommodating, it just made our weekend. The room was very clean, modern in appearance, with everything you need. There was a pull out bed but the couch was so comfy we used that instead. There is an indoor pool, so be sure to pack your suit!

The stay includes complimentary breakfast which was great value. I had coffee, scrambled eggs and sausages. My nephew enjoyed making his own waffle and toast. My brother had the breakfast sandwich. No complaints

The hotel allowed the soccer team to use their lobby/lounge area to have a team get together. They provided a plate of baked cookies which was very nice. They let the team use the tv to show a video. The friendliness was genuine and thoughtful which was helpful to the families and the team. It was great.

There are restaurants and shops nearby, easy access to 36 and plenty of parking. I would stay here again if in the area, no question. Great work team.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ryan M, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad to hear that my staff took such great care of your group. They are an awesome bunch of people. I hope to see you the next time you’re in town.