“Great Stay in Westminster”

Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great Stay in Westminster”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Honestly, if it was not for some minor "sticks and bricks" stuff, I would have rated this as excellent. It feels older, although I don't know how old it is, but it is very clean.

I was very impressed by the manager who was out every morning to help with breakfast and was very attentive. The pool was nice and clean and the rooms, as all Residence Inn's locations, were spacious. It also had very comfortable beds.

This is a nice area to stay in Denver and is very close to a lot of stuff that is more family oriented. Give it a try if you are in the area!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank GoBigRed10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Cambria, California
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We just got back from a stay at the Residence Inn. The rooms are spacious, very clean, has a full size refrigerator, popcorn, coffee, and comfy beds. I was very impressed. The hotel staff was wonderful. I interacted with 8 of the hotel staff from front desk to maid service, all were very, very kind and helpful. I will stay here from now on. Excellent Hotel!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Vespagal27
Casper WY
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I was unhappy with this hotel, it clearly was an older hotel, the rooms were mediocre for a Marriott, and the breakfast was subpar. I brought my pomeranian with us and they charged $75.00 for a pet fee, the most expensive pet fee I have ever paid and I have stayed at l lot of hotels that were pet friendly, and unfortunately, they don't advertise the pet fee on the website, so it was a BIG surprise. i wouldn't have a problem paying the $75.00 had the rooms exhibited a higher quality of standard expected of a Marriott.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ZoeCrunchy
Reviewed February 11, 2012

This was the most fantastic room we've ever stayed in and trust me, we have done lots of travling. Not only was it the least expensive room we have ever paid for, it had the most amenities and best service! We were treated with utmost respect. This was labeled a 3 star hotel and I would consider it a 5 star!

• Stayed December 2011
Will A, Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
LAmesRN...Thank you so very much for taking your valuable time to let us know about the great experience you had while staying with us. It was our pleasure to do so and hearing back about it has really made our day here. I shared your comments with our team and we celebrated because of them. We look forward to being here for you anytime you need us so that you may continue living the "Suite life of Zack and Cody".

Will Adkins
Residence Inn Westminster
Sacramento
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Don't hesitate to stay here. The staff is extremely pleasant and helpful and the property is very well kept. My three night stay was very comfortable and restful. Only two minor peaves: the fitted sheets came completely off all four corners of the bed several times on two of the three nights. Annoying to wake to find my face on bare mattress. And the first night, there was no towel replenishment. Not a big thing except that I had no floor bath mat. Again, these are minor and easy to overcome. The breakfast was very good with the friendliest attendants you'll find anywhere. Decent exercise room too.

Marriott knows how to do hospitality and this is no exception.

Room Tip: If you get room facing the east on a higher floor, you may be treated to one of the best sunrises of...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I stayed for a week at the Residence Inn in Westminster December 13th-17th. Used priceline and got a great rate. Arrived early, room was ready to go. Check in was quick, asked if they had a room facing the mountains, got a King Suite with a great view of the Rockies. Pool is big, hot tub always hot, and I always seemed to be the only one that used it while I was there. Had a wine social, called the managers toast the first night, got to meet a few other people that were staying there. Complimentary Wine, Beer, and finger foods were served. Also got to meet a great sales manager named Adam D. who was very nice, and receptive, also gave me some great pointers on things to do while I was in town. The Breakfast every morning was hot, and had ample selections. The location of the hotel is perfect if you plan on going to both Downtown Denver, and Boulder. The Staff (wish I could remember their names) was very friendly, and always had a friendly smile, and a how are you when walking by. Now for the suite, it was very big and spacious, full kitchen, living room, desk, and nice size bathroom. The only complaint I would have is, no King Size pillows with the king size bed. But that is really the only issue I had while I was there. If you are visiting the Denver area, this is a great pick for location, comfort, and overall experience. Will definitely return if my excursions take me through Denver again.

Room Tip: Definitely hit up Beaujo's Pizza in Boulder while you are there.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 22, 2011

clean, comfortable ,convenience , location...everything were perfect...

one thing, frozen back parking slot was the only fault...

perfect breakfast!!!