I stayed for a week at the Residence Inn in Westminster December 13th-17th. Used priceline and got a great rate. Arrived early, room was ready to go. Check in was quick, asked if they had a room facing the mountains, got a King Suite with a great view of the Rockies. Pool is big, hot tub always hot, and I always seemed to be the only one that used it while I was there. Had a wine social, called the managers toast the first night, got to meet a few other people that were staying there. Complimentary Wine, Beer, and finger foods were served. Also got to meet a great sales manager named Adam D. who was very nice, and receptive, also gave me some great pointers on things to do while I was in town. The Breakfast every morning was hot, and had ample selections. The location of the hotel is perfect if you plan on going to both Downtown Denver, and Boulder. The Staff (wish I could remember their names) was very friendly, and always had a friendly smile, and a how are you when walking by. Now for the suite, it was very big and spacious, full kitchen, living room, desk, and nice size bathroom. The only complaint I would have is, no King Size pillows with the king size bed. But that is really the only issue I had while I was there. If you are visiting the Denver area, this is a great pick for location, comfort, and overall experience. Will definitely return if my excursions take me through Denver again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on Long StaysThis Newly Renovated Denver North Westminster Residence Inn by Marriott Hotel provides easy access to Water World, Butterfly Pavilion, Arvada Center, Denver Mint, Denver Zoo, FirstBank Event Center, Flatiron Crossings, Denver Coliseum, Coors Field, Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and Regis University. There are great Westminster restaurants within walking distance. Area businesses include Ball, MWH, Lockheed Martin, Trimble, Oracle, Avaya, Corporate Express and Level 3. Additionally, we are located near the Chateaux at Fox Meadows and Event Center at Church Ranch. All of the suites feature a king bed, full kitchen with stove top, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, plus dishes and pots and pans. The hotel has two-bedroom suites with fireplaces, one-bedroom suites with separate living/bedroom areas, and studio suites. A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is served daily. We also host an evening social event Monday-Thursday which includes a light dinner and beverage ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster Hotel Westminster
- Residence Inn Westminster
- Westminster Residence Inn