“Great Food, but Spicy Sauce Not So Hot”

Hacienda Colorado - Westminster
Ranked #2 of 230 Restaurants in Westminster
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The food is delicious. I would highly recommend the tacos of any variety. I also have heard great things about the chipotle pork ribs. I LOVE hot food, so I ordered chicken tacos with the Habanero sauce which was advertised as being muy muy caliente but it was medium at best. That made me a little sad. Still, I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys good Mexican cuisine. Make a reservation if possible, they are busy!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The chips and salsas (they have a good selection of sauces) were good. The entrees were tasty and we experimented with different sauces based on our server's recommendations. I had the chimichanga and it was flavorful. Will come back again when we stop in Westminster.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had lunch here one day last week and we really enjoyed the food. I loved their salsa and chips and home made tortillas too!!! I had chicken fajitas and it was very good. If you like Tex-Mex, try this place!!

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to Hacienda, and we were thoroughly impressed. Food is fresh and everything prepared from scratch on-site. The guacamole was the best I've ever had, hands-down. Nice atmosphere - a lovely outdoor patio with string lights in the trees and a big fire pit. We will definitely re-visit next time we're in town!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is some great Mexican food. I would definitely go back for the food. Highly recommend the choose 3 taco very generous portions and taste was outstanding. The server was less than friendly and seemed as if she really didn't want to be there that day. Hopefully, this was the exception to the service and we will have a better server next time.