“A favorite place”

Hacienda Colorado - Westminster
Ranked #2 of 216 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Westminster, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A favorite place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I always enjoyed going to this restaurant. The place is big and spacious and the food is very good....more Tex/Mountain-Mex. I especially like the varieties of fish tacos. My husband loved the huevos rancheros.

• Visited December 2012

Thornton, Colorado
“Love the triple Taco combo”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great top of the line mexican food - I have favorites but I am tryng some different things each time - great guac took family, took friends, my daughter and I go to lunch there - we have never had bad service or a bad meal - always top notch

Visited April 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best guacamole dip in Denver!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My fiance and I ate at the Hacienda in Wesminster over the weekend. The restaurant is clean with a friendly and courteous staff. Our waitress was excellent! We shared the guacamole dip as an appetizer and it's the best I've ever had. The entree portions are just the right size but I ended up taking home a large portion of my dinner. The food is seasoned perfectly and there's a wide variety to choose from. I would recommend this restaurant over any other Mexican food chain.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Worth
“Loved my first visit”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I don't really want to review chains, but this is a regional place and my visit was so good that I felt I needed to say something. I was visiting Denver, and I wanted to find a place close to the hotel for green chile. This looked like a possibility. From the moment I walked into the restaurant, it was an excellent experience. I do want to mention that this was my first visit to this restaurant, because I know that many restaurants will step it up for first-timers. When I mentioned that I was there for green chile, they brought me a sample of their green chile. I really liked that, because I didn't really want that to be a main part of my meal. The green chile was good, but it did not seem as memorable as what I've had at other places. I decided to order the fish tacos in lettuce cups. The waiter brought me samples of several of their sauces to try on the fish tacos. They were all very tasty sauces, but when I asked him what each of them was he was not able to tell me. I was surprised that he was not able to identify them once he brought them to the table. Between the samples and the attentive service, I really enjoyed this visit. Even my drink from the bar seemed to be larger than the standard size. As I said before, I fully realize that I may have received the first-timer treatment, but it was one of the best first visits that I've had to a restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
New York
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Huge Margarita's, Great salsa, and fantastic traditional Mexican fare. Something for everyone on the menus and a very cool vibe and atmosphere.

Visited November 2012