“Great Mexican food”

Hacienda Colorado - Westminster
Ranked #2 of 217 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Huge Margarita's, Great salsa, and fantastic traditional Mexican fare. Something for everyone on the menus and a very cool vibe and atmosphere.

Visited November 2012

Colorado Springs
“Fantastic Flavors, Prompt and Friendly Service”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have become a bit jaded when it comes to Mexican food (bland flavors, all dishes taste the same, etc.) but the vibrant flavors at Hacienda Colorado changed my mind! My Tacos Tierra was fantastic - full of exciting flavors - and the dish was the right size for lunch (no overblown proportions). Our waiter was friendly and properly attentive and the service was very prompt. I would surely return here again!

• Visited November 2012
Greeley, Colorado
“Great food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We we're in Northglenn and my husband googled nearest mexican restaurants this one was what we picked out of a few others. We had three adults and my two children. As soon as we walked in we we're greeted and seated quite quickly. The menu wasn't overwhelming we ordered and since it was our first time here they let us know our chips with queso was on the house(which we appreciated). Everyone enjoyed there food I had the tacos of barbacoa with were pretty good but my daughter didn't really like some kind of queso on her burrito. Overall it was a great find for us and should we be back in the area and want mexican we know where to go.

• Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Top notch experience for a family!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My family of four visited this restaurant on Saturday, October 27, 2012, at about 4 PM. This was our first visit to this chain so we had no idea what it would be like but it had been recommended to us by several friends.

Restaurant is easy to find off the highway. Lots of parking. The building is well maintained. When you enter the doorway area, off to the left was an outdoor fire pit with some seating. Arriving at 4 PM was a good idea for us because there was no wait for a table. We were seated immediately at a booth by the fireplace. Our wait person was LeeAnne.

The booth was comfortable and big; lots of surface space which is great when you have plates and bowls for chips, salsa, queso, etc. We ordered drinks and were given chips and salsa. I loved the salsa. You could tell it's fresh. There are no big chunks and it's not runny. It's a good thickish flavorful salsa. The chips are good too although I'd prefer a sturdier chip. Their chips are a bit thin and broke easier than a thicker chip. But they were great. We also ordered mild queso for an appetizer. When they say mild, they mean mild! We added a bowl of the salsa to ours to spice it up a bit. I'd like it better if it was thicker too.

The menu is front and back about 10 x 13 size. Maybe a bit bigger. Not too overwhelming. I ordered the steak quesadilla. My husband had the Comida Deluxe and added a chile rilleno. He asked for a side of green chile sauce. My 7 year old boy had nachos and my 4 year old boy had chicken tenders with beans and rice. The steak quesadilla was outstanding! So flavorful. Nice portion size. Not greasy. Crispy tortilla. It came with sour cream, guacamole, pico and jalapeno. Very good! My husband liked everything he had. I tried his beef and bean burrito and liked it very much. My 7 year old didn't want to eat the nachos he ordered because they had the queso dip on them which included red and green peppers and he didn't want them. LeeAnne offered to get him something else but my husband traded our son his burrito for the nachos. The 4 year old had chicken tenders with beans and rice on the side. This is the one thing that was bad. The chicken tenders weren't really tenders. They were more like strips and they didn't taste good at all to me. They were dry and didn't taste fresh. But that's the only thing about this meal we didn't like and the 4 year old didn't complain. I just happened to try one when he didn't eat them. Maybe it was because he didn't like them? Or maybe it's because he ate his weight in chips and salsa?

LeeAnne and other staff members were always around asking if we needed something, taking dishes away, bringing more chips. Very attentive. Also, the bathrooms were clean. That's important!

As a family of four, with tip, our bill was $51. The meal was worth the cost and it's definitely a place we'll go to again.

• Visited October 2012
Durham, North Carolina
“Flexible choices”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I really liked the fact that you can order all their tacos in a variety of wraps -- including lettuce cups. Fresh food and excellent service. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2012