Cottonwood Suites Westminster
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssized fridge and microwavecredit card billsafe neighborhoodsoft pillowssmoking arealaundry roomthe staff was super friendlymake your own wafflesweek staynorth denverfour nightsbagelsroom was clean and comfortablehotel staffnice place to stayhousekeepertrash
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2013

this place is terrible. The bed is hard as a rock, the smell when you walk in your room will just about knock you out and our friends toilet backed up and they brought them a plugger for them to work on it. very very out dated and cheap!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tina T
WK73, Manager at Cottonwood Suites Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

I am sincerely sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at Cottonwood Suites. Housekeeping does not change the linen on a nightly stay guest unless requested by the guest. I apologize if this was not communicated to you at check in. Like most hotels we are trying to help the environment by conserving water. We are in the process of moving to flat screen televisions we hope to complete the project sometime this fall. I have also spoken to the staff about smoking outside the hotel it is very unprofessional, all the benches have been removed and replaced by flower pots.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Traveled and stayed here for business, This place is NOT for you if you enjoy a clean place, where they change the sheets, and if you enjoy a flat screen TV and have a remote that actually works, and can get the staff to quit sitting outside and smoking while you're trying to either check in or out. It may have the locations which isn't too bad, but the hotel is in bad need of being updated, and the cheap bathroom fixtures the poor construction in there also, and the lack of general up keep. The room A/C does not do the job, and had parts falling off. Stay away there are others close by to choose.

Room Tip: at another hotel would be the best choice....
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank madbeacher2009
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I booked 2 rooms via Travelocity a week in advance. When I went to check in they were 'having troubles with Travelocity and did not have not my reservations'. In order to accommodate our needs they provided 3 rooms at no additional charge. When I got to my room the carpet needed attention, I requested a vacuum (taken care of immediately).My room also was missing the smoke detector (also taken care of immediately). The room was barely clean including hair in the bathroom floor and I slept with my socks on in case I had to get up in a hurry in the middle of the night. The other rooms had holes in the bedspreads and shower curtains. Many of the guests are long-term residents as fyi. I will not stay at a Cottonwood Suites again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank j c
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Inexpensive, clean and good location close to shopping and restaurants. Easy access to the freeway. Rooms like mini apartments with kitchenettes. No WIFI, internet requires cable connection, no hairdryer and dim bathroom lighting.
Good value, but no frills.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 15,290
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have been staying here long term until i am able to relocate in June, i have ha excellent experience siince i have been here. My room is cleaned to my satisfaction and the maids, handy men and the front dresk clerks are professional. The GM Angela Reynalds is always right on spot and takes care of any issues right away.

Marsha J