“Delicious Breakfasts!”
Review of Brothers Mountain Grill - CLOSED

Brothers Mountain Grill
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We have visited this wonderful little cafe several times when we are in Westcliffe, and they have delicious breakfasts (we have not been there for lunch, but I'm sure they are great too!). The menu has a little something for everyone, from a delicious bagel sandwich, to a Breakfast Burriot that looks "shareable", and Huevos Rancheros (I'm going to try these the next time I'm there!), and pancakes that my husband loves (he has had these on two visits!). Everything we have had has been delicious~the portions ave very generous and the dishes come out true to the way they were ordered. I have never had better breakfast potatoes in a restaurant~they are not your normal "from the freezer" potatoes~they are cubed and seasoned and taste freshly made. My eggs are always perfectly overeasy the way I like them. Your coffee cup is kept filled with GOOD coffee. Ask about the breakfast bowl. It was a special one morning when we were there. It is not on the menu, but the waitress said it can be made upon request~it is a bowl of the delicious potatoes with your eggs on top, made as you request them. It is then smothered in green chili that is just delicious~not spicy, but with a wonderful green chili flavor. I ordered some bacon to put on top of mine, as I love their bacon. We have eaten breakfast at a couple of other places in town, and this is by far our hands down favorite~the waitress Natalie is great too!