“Great Place..Great Breakfast!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Walsenburg
Bear Lake
“Great Place..Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

We were more than happy with this.motel!
Rooms were great..beds comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful.. They had someone making fresh breakfast burritos..that were yummy!
Would definitely stay here again! U will be more Han happy with this place!,

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
bwrambler, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Rambler, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your review on your stay at Best Western Rambler in Walsenburg!

I am very happy that you enjoyed your breakfast as well!

We hope to see you again soon!

Heather Front Desk Representative
Walsenburg, CO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

The Best Western Rambler is just North of the Colorado town of Walsenburg and very near I-25. The location is very convenient for travelers using I-25. The staff are friendly and helpful. The accommodations are clean and very pleasant. A very nice breakfast is included. The wireless internet, at the time of my visit, was marginal. There were times I couldn't log on. For a casual traveler I see that as a mere inconvenience. For a business traveler it is not good.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwrambler, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Rambler, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for your review on the Best Western Rambler in Walsenburg Colorado. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff and rooms. Here at Best Western Rambler we strive to create a "home away from home" experience for every guest who walks in our door.
I apologize for the Internet, we are currently looking to upgrade our routers and install more then we have now so our guests can receive more adequate Internet in our hotel. Again I am so sorry that you had to deal with this issue during your stay.

Thank you again for your review we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Walsenburg CO
tucson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Wonderful hotel. Even next to the railroad tracks, the room was super quiet, could not hear train in room. That's amazing! Beautiful décor, beds were super comfy, and great Wi-Fi connection. Close to Hiway exit, and restaurants. We were very pleased with our stay at this location.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwrambler, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Rambler, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Than you for your review! I am elated that you enjoyed your stay and trip to Walsenburg. Although the Best Western Rambler is not located right next to the railroad tracks in town we are right off I-25. We thank you for visiting Walsenburg!
Arvada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

The Best Western Rambler is a comfortable, friendly hotel. I look forward to their friendly staff and warm atmosphere after a days work. The pool and work out center are top notch or you can relax in the guest area off the main entrance. I have made several trips to the Walsenburg Co. area and always stay at the Best Western Rambler.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your review! It is always pleasant to recieve a review as positive and uplifting as yours. I am so happy that we are able to provide you with the essentials you need to relax after a long day of working, I hope that we can continue to do so the next time you will be in the Walsenburg area.

If we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to call us, Have a great day!

greeley, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Walsenburg is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, along I-25. We had tire trouble and pulled in to spend the night. The clerk was very friendly and efficient in check-in. The sleep quality of the be was fine. The room was clean. Breakfast was ok. A nice place.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Hello and thank you for your review on your stay here at Best Western Rambler! We know it is difficult staying in a place you do not know because of having issues with your vehicle. When you are already stressed and tired the last thing you need is a run down hotel with unruly employees. However, I am so happy that you were able to find the Best Western Rambler and we were able to satify your needs during your unplanned stay in Walsenburg! We do hope to see you again one day, hopefully under different circumstances.

Thank you again and have a fantastic day!

Best Western Rambler Walsenburg
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I found this hotel right off I25 with easy access off of an on to the highway. When I walked into the lobby I was greeted with a cheerful " Welcome to Best Western!" by the front desk agent. I asked about pet friendly rooms and to my surprise they were available with only a small $10 pet fee. The front desk checked me into a room with an outside entrance and I was able to park my car right in front of my door. I was a little worried that the room my have an odor of previous pet residents but it was spotless. I wouldn't have known it was I pet room if I hadn't have been told. My room was spacious with a flat screen T.V. I slept very soundly and comfortably. When I made my way to breakfast the next morning I was very happy. Waffles, hot cereal and a delicious breakfast burrito made fresh by their cook Vanessa. I left this hotel well rested with a full stomach. I would recommend it as a good place to stop and stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank blitzen777
bwrambler, Manager at BEST WESTERN Rambler, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Blitzen777,

I am utterly content that you enjoyed your experience with us here !
Guests like you make our job so pleasant and fulfilling and just plain fun !
We will strive to continue bringing smiles to the faces of families, and your positive feedback is very much appreciated !!! Feel free to contact me if you should require our services again.
Come see us again soon, and as always, have an amazing day !!!!

Tange Neil
Front Desk
Kansas City, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Very nice and friendly staff.The breakfast bar needed a little help tho. Food items were not placed in the right order to prevent people from getting in each other's way. The hot tub and pool are excellent. It was clean and everything worked in the room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank James P
Thank you for your review!
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and everything was in working order and ready for you! I apologize you did not have a great experience in the breakfast room. I will speak with the owners and Best Western and see if we can't change the location of the breakfast items to better suit our guests. Thank you for the suggestion, as we are always looking for new ways to improve the experiece of every guest at our hotel.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Best Western Rambler Walsenburg
719-738-1121
Also consider these accommodations in or near Walsenburg
La Plaza Inn
#1 of 1 in Colorado City
Rio Cucharas Inn
Rio Cucharas Inn
#6 of 7 in Walsenburg

Been to BEST WESTERN Rambler? Share your experiences!