“Don't Drive By!”
Review of Mike's Coffee Barn

Mike's Coffee Barn
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a small coffee shop with a craft store in the front. But don't let this fool you - the coffee is great, plenty of choices, and the service is the best. We made the mistake of not knowing this for a few years, and getting second-rate coffee at fast-food joints when in the area until we discovered this gem. Now, it will be hard for us to drive by ever again without stopping in.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Take advantage of the free WIFI, plus excellent coffee, muffins, and other treats. Mike is usually there to make you feel welcome.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

We stayed a couple of nights at the La Veta Inn and were shopping and dining in the area as much as possible. On our way back home we stopped in Walsenburg for some coffee to get the day started. You might pass this little place by, two houses side by side on a main road, but don't! Went into the coffee shop and met the owner, super nice fella, made me the best cappuccino with a shot of chocolate I've ever had. Husband had a tasty latte. They sell wares from the yard shop next door, so I bought a beautiful, soft, colorful scarf for only $15 while I was there. So pretty! This is what I love about road trips, finding friendly folks who make things that are worth having. Thanks!

4  Thank okaugust