“very educational”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“very educational”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I only wish we had more time to spend there, the gentleman that worked there as a volunteer so interesting that I could have chatted with him all day

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Chris D

Farmington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I hate museums and only went into this one because I had time to kill, and it was GREAT!! So many interesting items from Colorado history. They even had an old telephone switchboard that was apparently used up until 1970. You really get the feel of what rural Colorado was like way back when. A very friendly and wonderful man showed us all around. Don't miss this museum.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank NewMexic0
Riverbank, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great Find Where You Least Expect it”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

This was a first rate museum in a tiny little town. My wife and I visited one July afternoon and were greatly impressed. The disaplays were quite informative and the docens were extremely knowledgable. You must see the information on the National Christmas Tree. Just that is worth the trip.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank TeacherMick
Manvel
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“A must-see in Walden”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This was my second trip to the Pioneer Museum and I enjoyed it as much as the first.

I love visiting this frontier cabin turned museum. It’s full of wonderful momentos from days gone by. Individual rooms are set up as vignettes of daily North Park life.

It’s an extensive museum for such a small town. Admission is free, but donations are appreciated. The docent said the museum would be expanding soon.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank TaylorLake
Moses Lake, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great museum”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Only open during summer...nice, relaxing tour. Patron friendly. Closed on wednesday,s ...we were with a tour group and attendants were vey informative about local history... All this is in the visitors guide we were offered at the conoco station. I will visit this museum again. There was no entry charge, but donations are helpful in keeping it cost fre to visitors.

Visited July 2011