North Park Inn & Suites
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$152
$144
  • Pool
The Ptarmigan Inn(Steamboat Springs)
$119
$115
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Pool
Rabbit Ears Motel(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$135
The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$127
$118
Antlers Inn(Walden)
The Trails at Storm Meadows(Steamboat Springs)
TripAdvisor
Alpiner Lodge(Steamboat Springs)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssage grousesmall kitchenlevel of servicefour windstoilet papersectionfridgemotelparklektruckguys
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We have stayed here several times. The cabins are rustic but clean and functional. The last few times we have stayed in the new Hotel and it is beautiful. Great rooms, wonderfully hot hotub (a must after a long day of flyfishing) and very friendly staff. Will come back every year!! Thanks to Rachel and Dave!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TinaandVinnieO621
north014, Owner at North Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

We really appreciate your business! So glad you enjoyed the new rooms! See you next time!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I recently led a one week bike tour with 33 participants. We rented 17 rooms for each of two nights the last week in June at the North Park Inn & Suites. We received a quote for rooms and were required to pay for the rooms 30 days in advance of our stay. The quote was relied upon to determine the cost of the tour for the participants. After our stay we were billed an additional $160 plus tax for “soiled linens” and “stolen information books”. In all the years of staying in motels both personally and with bicycle tours, including riding across the United States, I have never been charged subsequent to my stay for any additional charges, such as “soiled linens”. I called and talked to the owner to try to understand her reasoning for these charges. She explained that they are a small “mom and pop” business and must enforce these charges or they would be forced out of business. I suggested to her that maybe she should raise her rates $5 per night to cover these expenses since she explained that they “routinely” charged for “soiled linens”. I explained that during the week of the tour that we stayed at the North Park Inn & Suites that we had also stayed at a Hilton Hotel, a Holiday Inn, and the Saratoga Resort & Spa and no additional charges at were incurred any of these lodging facilities. I asked her three times if she would consider removing the additional charges and she refused. I hoped that telling her of the “good will” that would be created by removing the charges for future stays. She then hung up the phone on me. I am extremely disappointed at the way the 33 of us were treated and the additional charges that were incurred. We spent over $2600 for the rooms for the two nights. The additional charges were inappropriate. I feel strongly that these charges were totally out of line as one of the rooms charged for a “soiled bath towel and soiled hand towel” was my own single room and all I did was use the towels to dry off after a shower and washing my hands…and nothing else. Adding these charges after a stay without recourse is inexcusable.

I would not recommend the North Park Inn & Suites based on their policy of “routinely” charging for “soiled linens”.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
11  Thank npdick
north014, Owner at North Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

We really appreciate your business. My husband and I do own and manage our motel. We do only have 38 rooms, and our prices are very reasonable...$74 for 2 people/2beds in our new motel with pillowtop beds, fridge, microwave, coffee maker with coffee, custome log furniture, FREE Wi-Fi, ice machine, hot tub, vending machine, coin-operated laundry, and we are the only motel in town that has air conditioning. Since our prices are so reasonable we can't let people stain towels and sheets, and not charge them , or it would put us out of business. To raise our prices $5 a night for everyone, wouldn't be fair to the people that don't stain or damage anything. I stripped the rooms after your group left, and I did try to pre-treat and bleach all of them. I have stayed at motels that put those stained, but clean towels & sheets right back into their rooms, and I refuse to put clean, but stained towels & sheets back into my motel rooms... so we have to charge a replacement cost to purchase those sheets and towels again. We do provide FREE make-up wipes, FREE tar & grease wipes in each room, and also have FREE rags in our office to encourage people to use, so our towels & sheets don't get stained. I apologize if we got cut off during our conversation. I had to put you on hold to answer another phone call, and when I was done, you weren't there. Thank-you again for our business.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stayed in the cabins, with kitchen. The rooms are paneled with wood, and the kitchen is functional, but dated, with old appliances. Beds are comfortable, and the shower is good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank-you for your business! See you next time.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We recently did a bicycle trip from Laramie, WY down into Colorado and back. We stayed two different nights at this spot and found the staff and accomodations to be terrific. The rooms were very comfortable even though it was warmer than usual there and the A/C worked just fine. WE understood that it is a newly built property and it was well maintained. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room in the newer section.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank SteveParker116
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Always good to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay. Thank-you for your business!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

stayed here for work in mid-June 2012. i stayed in the new section which was a very modern hotel with rustic furnishings and 'normal' sized rooms. The best part about the room was that its fully stocked with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, large screen tv with satellite, etc. had no issues with noise. staff was very friendly and accomodating (e.g. i lost my reciept and they emailed a copy right away after I requested a new one).
i've stayed at the Antler Inn in town before and it too is very nice, clean and more rustic feeling, but the room i was in there was much, much smaller. I preffered the North Park Inn and will stay here instead in the future. (Definitely visit the Antler Inn resturant though, their food was great!)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business!