“Relax and feel at home”
Review of Moose Creek Cafe

Moose Creek Cafe
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Walden
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Dine in our casual family dining room and enjoy a hearty meal or in our 'Fireside Room' while relaxing with a drink from our bar. Summer weather gives way to dining out on our open air patio.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Located along CO 14 in the heart of Walden, this is a great stop for casual eating. Creative burgers include the "Wild" burger with a mix of wild game and beef. They even offer a simple salad bar for those who want to make up for a weekend roaming the nearby sand dunes. Service was attentive and responsive, even on the patio.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped here for lunch, our server acted as if she would rather be anywhere but there. The day we were there the special was fried chicken with corn and mashed potatoes. I asked if I could get the chicken only no sides as I won't eat them. She says "well I'll charge you the dinner price". I am not sure she could manage a smile if I paid her. The food was fine, it served it's purpose. I was not hungry when I left. My friend had a burger, she said it was not the best nor was it the worst.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast. At the steak and eggs. It was very good the service was excellent place is clean. I would definitely stop by here again.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was near our motel so we went for breakfast and found it already full of locals and visitors - always a good sign. The wait staff was friendly and the food arrived promptly.

1  Thank Margaret C
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here. It was delicious and plentiful. Great coffee! We noticed that the locals enjoy their morning coffee here.