“Poor service”

Moose Creek Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Walden
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dine in our casual family dining room and enjoy a hearty meal or in our 'Fireside Room' while relaxing with a drink from our bar. Summer weather gives way to dining out on our open air patio.
Anchorage, Alaska
“Poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped here for lunch, our server acted as if she would rather be anywhere but there. The day we were there the special was fried chicken with corn and mashed potatoes. I asked if I could get the chicken only no sides as I won't eat them. She says "well I'll charge you the dinner price". I am not sure she could manage a smile if I paid her. The food was fine, it served it's purpose. I was not hungry when I left. My friend had a burger, she said it was not the best nor was it the worst.

• Visited September 2013

“Great little local cafe with good breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast. At the steak and eggs. It was very good the service was excellent place is clean. I would definitely stop by here again.

• Visited August 2013
Saint Michael
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was near our motel so we went for breakfast and found it already full of locals and visitors - always a good sign. The wait staff was friendly and the food arrived promptly.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Margaret C
Austin, Texas
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here. It was delicious and plentiful. Great coffee! We noticed that the locals enjoy their morning coffee here.

• Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Quintessential roadside cafe.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very good. Pancakes were huge and fluffy. The Moose Creek Burrito with green chilies is awesome. Recommend the Rocky Mountain Oysters.

Visited July 2013