“Wonderful Hotel”
Review of Tivoli Lodge

Tivoli Lodge
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Vail
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Tivoli during the Teva Mountain Games. We loved the hotel. The rooms were very comfortable and the bathrooms are upgraded. It is surrounded by other lodges so we didn't have the noise and people outside the hotel that other locations near the bars had. We actually slept with the windows open. They also offer a continental and hot breakfast for a fee that was very good. We took advantage of the valet parking since there were an extra thousand people in Vail that weekend and the parking garages were full. It is only a two minute walk to the bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 2, 2012

This hotel has quiet and beautifully appointed rooms, comfortable, clean- I just can say enough. I couldn't have laid out the room any better myself. We had mountian view with a fireplace. It had a soaking tub with a seperate gorgeous shower. There was the perfect little sink, fridge, microwave and granite bar area. The kitchen only had two spoons, but I am sure if we requested some forks/knives, they 'd would have provided it. The staff is super friendly. We were traveling with our dog and the staff made us all feel more than welcome. Lots of hotels allow pets, but many of them aren't thrilled when you arrive. The location is ideal, just a block the heart of Vail Village. My only concern is that I am still not sure if the hotel rooms had central air or not. I read reviews saying they didn't but the website said they did. If they did, either it didn't work or the they had limit on how cold you could make it. It was 68 in our room, too hot for us, but we just opened the lovely patio door with a wonderful small balcony and the cool mountain air filled our room. Coffee in room is very weak - but it is included, so I can't complain.

Room Tip: mountain view with fire place well the extra $$$
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This was a perfect retreat for my boyfriend and I to relax and explore the Vail area. From the moment we arrived, throughout our entire 3 night visit we were impressed by the extra efforts the staff provided us to make us feel like we were visiting a 4-star facility. Its location was excellent for walking the village for lunch, dinner arrangements or just taking a stroll. Thank you Tivoli for making this a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Ice machines are located only on 2nd and 3rd floors or the lobby bar. The hallway area on the 4th f...
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Hotel staff very friendly, very
Nice rooms complete with small kitchen-like area ( microwave, sink, frudge) Closest to golden peak.
There is no pool, only hot tubs. Also it is off a road so the rooms are not really quiet because of trucks passing by. If your a light sleeper this would be a negative. Fitness center is not that great. But if your just looking for a nice room this place is great.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2012

From the moment you arrive your impressed with the place. Nick greeted us and we
felt as welcome as we would be at a relatives home. I guess it is like staying in a large
B & B with such a friendly staff. The room was great and so was the location, we will be
going back again!

Room Tip: Great place for romantic getaway!
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Had a great experience at the Tivoli Lodge and would definitely recommend it. The location was right in the heart of Vail Valley and staff were super friendly. Rooms were nicely decorated (although bedding was a little uncomfortable) and included free wifi. Only thing to point out was that the AC didn't work in the room but thankfully it was nice out and we were able to open the windows. Other than that excellent overall experience!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This is a beautiful Lodge..more like a castle! The moment I arrived, I was treated to the friendliest, and very professional, warm staff. Afternoon tea and chocolate chip cookies...New York Times and the Wall Street Journal on the table... fabulous hot tubs..casual elegance is how I would describe the Tivoli Lodge!

I really enjoyed my stay and will recommend it to friends visiting Vail! I choose the Lodge for proximity to a Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA)event that I was attending. The event was at a nearby hotel but I preferred staying at Tivoli Lodge.

I would love to see the Lodge find a way to provide dinner..maybe an abbreviated bar menu in the evening..I didn't want to leave and dine out! The place is a gem!

Room Tip: Mountain view rooms are lovely...Very peaceful on the 3rd floor but I imagine that all floors are th...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business