Overall, nice hotel for a fall get-away. Rooms nice with balcony and view. Only downside is cost of valet parking but there is free parking in the garage in town so no need to speed $20+ night to parkt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vail Marriott Mountain Resort in Lionshead Village is one of Colorado's most celebrated resorts. Our relaxed luxury ski resort in Vail sits just 150 yards from the Eagle-Bahn Gondola and offers comfortable lodging options for daredevils, daydreamers and those seeking a little adventure. Featuring all the hospitality and charm of a European ski and spa resort, our we are the destination resort of choice for vacationers seeking the exceptional. The natural beauty that surrounds our breathtaking accommodation is reflected in a chateau atmosphere of warm elegance, complete with rich wood accents, cozy rooms with plush beds, heated pools, outdoor recreation and an elegant spa. With 5,289 acres and seven legendary bowls, Vail Marriott Mountain Resort is the largest ski resort in the nation, welcoming skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. We invite you to stay with us and discover why Vail continues to top ski resort polls year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Vail Marriott Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Vail Mountain Hotel Vail
- Marriott Vail Mountain Resort And Spa
- Vail Marriott