All reviews ford park ski school golden peak lift murphy bed order omelettes directly across the street omelet station betty ford alpine pools and hot tubs full kitchen included breakfast every morning breakfast room ski butlers butler service bedroom condo minute walk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the Manor Vail Lodge for a business conference on the dates of September 19th through September 21, 2018. The Lodge is a first-class resort in every aspect. I would recommend the Lodge as a superior choice for any traveler. You simply will not find a better resort or location. My stay started with an excellent check-in experience and treatment by the front desk staff. I will tell you that in every encounter that I had with staff members throughout my stay, I was treated as if I were the most important person in that resort. Their kindness and thoughtfulness was remarkable. My experienced could not have been better.Next, I must tell you that the on-site restaurant, the Fitz Bar with exceptional patio/deck, and the delicious Mountain Breakfast provided for one tremendous dining experience on top of another.My accommodation was a one-bedroom condominium (Room 280), decorated in a western-motif, with a delightful king-bed, excellent furniture, nice bathroom and shower, and a Murphy Bed. It was a beautiful room with a balcony overlooking the pool and a wonderful view of the mountains.Lastly, the pool, the Lodge's access to Vail Village and the tremendous outdoor opportunities of Vail are all experiences not to be missed. I love Manor Vail Lodge and would return in a second!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
A.J. D, Director of Operations at Manor Vail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear James H,

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your stay with us! We are so happy to hear you felt that all of the staff went above and beyond for you and you felt so important! That is something we pride ourselves on here at Manor Vail! We hope to see you again soon for another trip!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel was absolutely beautiful. The view was amazing. Everything in walking distance. Breakfast is really good. and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We went for a friends wedding that they had here and is was gorgeous. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear marienareynolds,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are so happy that you enjoyed the beautiful property, the breakfast, and most importantly the staff! We hope that we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Overall a great hotel! The staff is extremely helpful and warm and friendly. The breakfast is fabulous as it comes with the room price. Parking is good and the location is perfect. The one thing to recommend is to really look at the room you are getting. This is a lodge where each unit is privately owned and managed by the Manor Lodge. Some units are updated and some are still back in the 80's. Ask what you are getting and when it was upgraded and if during the hot summer months, ask about air conditioning. :)

Room Tip: Ask about time of the unit being upgraded
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
A.J. D, Director of Operations at Manor Vail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Beth G,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your interactions with our staff as well as the amazing breakfast we have here! Units are rated by a third party company and come in either gold or platinum. You can always guarantee a platinum unit when booking your next stay! We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Beautiful place. Fantastic staff. I am not a breakfast person, but their breakfast made a believer out of me. Loved it all. The bathroom area was a little tight...and the creek view was more trees than creek...but we still loved it.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear M M,

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear we made you a breakfast believer! It is one of the best breakfast options in Vail! We are happy to hear you loved everything about your stay and hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Get away birthday weekend; hiked, rode bikes, attended October Fest, attended the village car show, farmer’s market, wined and dined...Vail is a fabulous destination. Beautiful weather, lovely weekend. The only disappointment of the weekend was our “premium one bedroom condo.” The King bed was not at all comfortable and the noise from the condo above kept us awake each night. Floors and walls seem to be very thin with terrible insulation. The bathroom was also a disappointment, tiny and unimpressive. This was a Three Star condo at best. Fortunately, we did not spend too much time indoors. Not sure we would give Manor Vail Lodge another try unless we booked a top floor unit. Such a shame because the overall property of Manor Vail lodge is beautiful with a wonderful location, very friendly staff, beautiful and clean grounds, nice hot breakfast. We wanted to love the condo, but sadly, it was not a good fit for us.

Room Tip: Top floor only, lower floors deal with noise from above.
Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
A.J. D, Director of Operations at Manor Vail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear Snowwhitemommy,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are sad to hear that the room and overall stay was not a great one. We take feedback like yours seriously and will look into the issues that you stated. I would be happy to further discuss these issues with you if you would like to call me directly at 970-343-6103. Thank you again and I hope we can welcome you back again soon!