We booked a bigger room than we needed (three bedrooms instead of two) because we were two couples traveling and it was hard to find a condo with two king bedrooms. This fit the bill, and we just used the third bedroom for ski clothes storage. Great location, comfortable rooms, warm hot tubs. All in all a great stay in Vail!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Landmark, a haven of comfort and relaxation after a long day on Vail mountain, shopping or exploring incredible Vail activities. Offering exceptional personalized service and a stylish ambiance, guests are sure to enjoy the beautifully landscaped recreation deck that includes an outdoor heated pool, three outdoor hot tubs, BBQ grill, fire pit and amazing views of Vail Ski Resort and Lionshead Village. The warm and inviting lobby is complete with high ceilings, stone fireplace, flat screen TV, business center, guest ski lockers and registration area to greet you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Landmark Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Condominiums Hotel Vail
- Destination Hotel Vail Landmark Properties