Nice condo in new condition and modern. Close to gondola at lionshead. Close to shops and restaurants.Great pool and hot tubs . Condo had modern appliances and everything we needed.
Overall we thought this was a posh hotel and you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Landmark, a haven of comfort and relaxation after a long day on Vail mountain, shopping or exploring incredible Vail activities. Offering exceptional personalized service and a stylish ambiance, guests are sure to enjoy the beautifully landscaped recreation deck that includes an outdoor heated pool, three outdoor hot tubs, BBQ grill, fire pit and amazing views of Vail Ski Resort and Lionshead Village. The warm and inviting lobby is complete with high ceilings, stone fireplace, flat screen TV, business center, guest ski lockers and registration area to greet you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Landmark Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Condominiums Hotel Vail
- Destination Hotel Vail Landmark Properties