Lion Square Lodge
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
$169
$145
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
$210
  • Pool
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$205
$144
Starwood.com
  • Restaurant
$296
  • Pool
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$260
$239
  • Pool
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$165
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssouth buildingski valetel saborthe eagle bahn gondolafront deskmain buildingmountain viewfull kitchenbedroom condofirst floorexcellent locationwill stay there againski schoolgore creekbit datedchecking inliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I really enjoyed this place. We stayed there in January of this year. Great service. The ski valet was very convenient. Loved the warm cookies in the lobby in the afternoon after a long day of skiing. The onsite breakfast restaurant was excellent and well priced. The view of Vail Mtn was breathtaking. The jacuzzi's were clean, large and inviting. Onsight bar was happening every afternoon. But the best thing is the location. It's a 20 second walk from the ski valet out front to the Eagle Bahn Gondola. 30 second walk to all the bars and restaurants in Lionshead. You really can't beat its convenience. My only complaint is that the regular hotel rooms were a bit small. Def will spurge for a condo next time. Other than that, this place is excellent. Bring your wallet but then again, everything is expensive in Vail and worth every penny :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I were participating in an international fly fishing competition where the Lodge was the host hotel. When we arrived, the front desk was friendly and very accommodating. We did not want a condo by the pool, so they walked us to several condos and allowed us to pick the one we liked.

Speaking of the pool, at 9:50 every night they had someone cover the pool and hot tub. This reduced any noise after 10:00 p.m. I'm a light sleeper and I appreciated it.

These are older, but well maintained condos with full kitchen utensils. The maid service was a plus for us with daily fresh towels and kitchen cleaning. We were outside everyday (raining) and pressed for time; it was a pleasure staying here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Just my husband and I traveled to Vail this past weekend for a wedding, although we usually go during ski season it was a great change of pace to go during the fall. Located close to everything, shops, activities, restaurants and bars. Our room was clean, and spacious. I would recommend not having a room facing the parking lot on the first floor, it was loud in the morning, you heard car doors/horns constantly. Besides that everything was great. The hotel staff was friendly and always willing to help. Will be back again in the winter!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank casey f
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed here in March for four nights. I cannot tell you how disappointed I was when we got into our room and saw the fabulous valley view which was a parking lot and a building under construction. The price was very expensive too! The front desk could not help me so I made several calls with the corporate reservation desk which was no small feat and was then given a mountain view room for the last few nights which was very nice. So my advice is to pay the extra money and get a mountain view room unless you don't care about your view. Besides all that the hotel is very clean and in a fabulous location during ski season.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ladyofreviews
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were fortunate to stay here for a conference that was being held at the Marriott, which is next door. We have stayed at the Marriott many times and its just fine. But our "room" at Lion Square Lodge was exquisite. We were upgraded to Room 296, a two bedroom corner suite/condo with a rap around balcony. The living room was beautifully furnished. The cabinetry in the full kitchen and two bathrooms was of the highest quality. (Bet nobody on TripAdvisor has gotten excited before about cabinetry!).
The property is surrounded by the Marriott, The Antlers, and The Arrabelle. Plenty of restaurants, ski shops, etc. in the immediate area.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple