All reviews gore creek great location butler service ski butlers bunk room lionshead village underground parking full kitchen daily housekeeping nice condo great place to stay ski valet service bike path short walk pool and hot tub master bedroom home away from home
Reviewed January 25, 2015

Great location, friendly staff, comfortable bed and ample kitchen. You may need to shop for some things like sponges and tin foil though.
Studio plenty big for two maybe three.
Clean on arrival and daily housekeeping was thorough.
Outdoor spas heated just right.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Liana M, Public Relations Manager at Antlers at Vail, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2015

Dear amymD1819JJ, Thank you so much for taking time to give us feedback. I am so glad to hear that you had a good trip and enjoyed our great location and the comfortable bed in your condo. I've passed your suggestion regarding sponges along to the appropriate manager, and am checking to make sure we are fully stocked on tin foil (which we do have available at the front desk). I hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Warmest regards, Liana M

Reviewed January 24, 2015

Our first stay in Vail and Antlers was perfect on many levels. The rooms were well presented, staff were exceptionally willing and helpful, and the location to the ski school for the kids was great. All in all we totally enjoyed our stay and Antlers' was instrumental in making this possible.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear toni952, Thank you so very much for your feedback. It makes me so happy that we were able to help you and your family have a great first experience not just with the Antlers, but also Vail. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon! With gratitude, Liana M

Reviewed January 23, 2015

We loved Antlers and felt it was a great combination of closeness to the gondola, price and quality. The service was more akin to a 5 star hotel! The staff were extremely responsive and helpful to any request.
The ski valet service was amazing and ski butlers "fit your boots in your room" was pure luxury.
I would recommend Antlers to anyone for a ski break at Vail

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vail-GM, General Manager at Antlers at Vail, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2015

Thanks so much, Debra!
We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.
I just had a meeting with Ski Butlers yesterday, reviewing things so far and planning for the future. We're thrilled with this new collaborative effort, and so are they. We talked about some fun plans to make this service even better next year!
Thanks again,
Rob

Reviewed January 23, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 weeks. It is fairly priced and a stones throw from Lionshead for an easy ski. They helpfully take your skis to the bottom of the gondola. The maid service is amazing and we came back every day to a sparkling apartment. The kitchen was well stocked which meant it was easy not to eat out every night. It was a cosy apartment - we went and had a look at a few - as we have rebooked next year and I can honestly say I think there is a combination here for most families. The decor does vary from apartment to apartment as they are privately owned - but not really an issue. We had a fabulous time and would firmly recommend antlers for a family trip and great value for money.

Dear Joanna,
Thanks so much for your kind words. We're so happy that you had a good stay. I'm particularly happy that you enjoyed our new ski valet service. As we get a little older, it sure is nice not to have to lug those things around, isn't it? Even if it is only 150 yards, it's still nice!
We're equally happy that you appreciated our housekeeping ... we feel SO lucky to have had a corps of 15 housekeepers who have each been with us for more than a decade, along with a handful of "newbies" joining us in the last 5 or 6 years. We think they're all great.
Thanks again! Rob

Reviewed January 22, 2015

I stayed at Antlers with my family this week. It's pretty close to the Gondola, though not directly by it. The suite was pretty nice with some quirks. There was a wall decoration in one of the bedrooms that was a metal gate door or something that had fallen down and had a screw hanging out of the wall. They just propped the decor haphazardly by the bed and left it. The condo was a little outdated. The dryer didn't work and they weren't able to fix it until after we left. They parking garage was a bit cramped especially if you're driving an SUV. I also left a hat that was a very important gift to me in the room and customer service was not very helpful.

I called the night I left and the guy said he would check with housekeeping in the morning and get back to me, which he didn't. I called again the next day and the lady I spoke to said housekeeping didn't have it and there was now a new guest in the room but that they would check tomorrow when they cleaned the room. That didn't make sense, how would they know it was mine and not the new guest's? So I called back to ask if they would call the new guest to see if they found anything and the guy I spoke to said yes and would call me back. He never called me back. The following day I called again and talked to a new person, who I requested the same thing. He called me back and said they didn't have it. I know I left it in there and the exact room I left it in. I'm really upset about it, obviously and they didn't really seem to care. So either housekeeping took it, threw it away or the new guest has it. Either way I don't appreciate how they handled it, or didn't handle it.

1  Thank happysoultraveller
Vail-GM, General Manager at Antlers at Vail, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2015

Dear Happysoultraveler,
Please accept my apologies for not being able to locate your hat. More importantly, we're terribly sorry for not following through and calling you back when we said we would. That's just inexcusable. Lost and Found is often times a tough issue for us. Even though we return hundreds of items a year (no exaggeration), sometimes we're not successful. Darci told me that after she spoke to you on the phone, she sent Gladys, one of our long time (20+ years) housekeeping supervisors, to look for it, but she came up empty. It was probably silly after that to suggest that we would check with the guests who followed you, but stranger things have happened. Regardless, I'm so sorry and I hope you'll let us make it up to you someday.

Your comments about the room are duly noted as well. Happily, most people really enjoy the condominium that you were in and it is specifically requested quite frequently. It's clear to me that the bigger issue was our failure to locate your hat, as well as to make it the priority that it deserved, My apologies again.