“Not the Starbucks I am used to”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Vail
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Let me start by saying this is not a company owned Starbucks!! The prices were inflated my drink was awful! The staff was very friendly but I was not happy with the coffee drinks that we ordered.
The next closest Starbucks is at Safeway nearby, we had much better luck there. The Village has two Starbucks, the one in Lions Head was closed but will reopen I believe June7th. We were at the one in Vail Village.

1  Thank tagent22

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Next to Gore Creek, good place to meet at Covered Bridge in Vail, fast service, get something for the Gondola or just cruise the village

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Just with a mountain view. I love it!!
but be aware to have your jacket close to you.

They can improve the expresso shot. but this is the Starbucks flavor... nothin it can do.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I really believe the Starbucks in Vail was a life saver. There wasn't a Starbucks in Snowmass but it seems like one is opening. There isn't a Starbucks on the ski hill in Santa Fe. Every ski resort needs a Starbucks. Vail always seems to lead the pack.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

They will get your coffee and muffin in mins. and have you out the door to the slopes. Wonderful Starbucks coffee!

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!