Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
  • Bar/Lounge
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
$400
  • Pool
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
$489
  • Restaurant
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$254
Starwood.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

$447
$431
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $663/night.

Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$313
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$339
$319
  • Pool
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Pool
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
$229
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$265
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsski valetrooftop poolbeautiful hoteltop notchheated floorsthe eagle bahn gondolaoff seasoncar servicein room diningrock resortsski hoteldinner reservationshotel restaurantturn down serviceapres skilionshead areahot chocolate
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I decided to book a special "couples" trip for my girlfriend and I, to help add some spark to our relationship and have some time alone to get away from the everyday thing, and looked at several hotels with various packages. I really liked the design and luxuriousness of how everything looked along with its central location. Although they did not have any specific "romance packages" like other hotels, they assured me their concierge service could accomodate what I wanted. They went above and beyond my expectations and did everything I requested them do perfectly even with hardly a days notice. They found and ordered a nice bundle of roses, put them in the room, scattered rose petals throughout, single rose on the pillow, lit the fireplace, put candles everywhere throughout the room and had lit them upon our arrival before making our way up to our room, fruit (strawberries) next to the soaking bathtub, etc. I couldn't have asked for more. If i did, I am sure they would have done it flawlessly. Not only was the concierge staff great, everything else you would expect from a hotel if this caliber was spot on. I would highly recommend anyone considering staying at this hotel, to give it a shot. You will not be disappointed. We will be staying here again with the family next time. Thanks Arrabelle Hotel for making our trip a great and unforgettable one.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathan B, General Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Aaron,

Thank you for your recent review about The Arrabelle. Your description of our service would be inspiring for anyone to escape to Vail for a romantic getaway. I am very proud of the steps taken by our Concierge team to ensure a flawless stay. This is a wonderful example of luxury service that we will take back to the rest of our team.

Jonathan Brownlee

Reviewed November 10, 2013

It was very short stay of one day but the hotel really made a very good impression! Great location (right on the slope), perfect service, very nice room (big, with fire place, heavy wooden furniture)! Recommend to try this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel is by far one of our favorites in the world! Our room was immaculate and the service is impeccable. Great location to the slopes, restaurants and shops. We ate at the restaurant located in the hotel, Tavern on the Square, several times since the food was so delicious. Can't wait to go back to the Arrabelle!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Arrabelle and loved it. It has a swiss feel about it. The rooms are extremely large and roomy with huge balconies. The beds were so completely comfortable! I loved that the rooms had fireplaces! The in-room Keurigs were a treat with different kinds of coffee, hot chocolate and apple cider! The pool is small but I was not really there for the pool. There are planned activities that include the young and the old. There is a schedule online so I would encourage you to check that out and plan some fun! The mountain has trails to hike and the Betty Ford Gardens are within walking distance. I enjoyed a spa treatment and used the workout room and spa services each of our 4 day stay. My massage was heavenly! The workout room was huge. The only "turn off" I experienced was a rude resident in the work out room. The place was stone cold quiet and that is how this gal wanted it. Whatever. I would still highly recommend the Arrabelle. The room service was excellent! I had the organic roasted chicken twice it was so yummy!

Room Tip: I always ask for a room with a great view when making reservations and then I call the hotel a week ahead of time to confirm my request.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank 5MOG5
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The room was fabulous. Great linens and service. Fine art hangs in the rooms and lobby. We enjoyed the fireplace and also the large lobby sitting area with the large fireplace. Rooftop pool and hot tub with mt, view was enchanting at night. Spa was heavenly. Exercise room was very good. The excellent provision of filtered water in both the lobby and rooms was an extremely great idea in this somewhat drier and high altitude environment. The Tavern Restaurant (portions are large however) had excellent choices. We had a balcony and mt. view from our room and would love to return.

• Stayed: October 2013