“Special place!”

Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Vail
“Special place!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The Arabelle is an amazing hotel, lavishly designed with great attention to detail, but what stands out most is their service. I would recommend a hotel for any event, a ski vacation, or just a special get away at anytime of the year.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The Arrabelle is the finest hotel I have ever stayed at, and I dont say that lightly, because I am what most would consider a hotel snob. The front desk check-in was seamless, informative, and welcoming. The room was absolutely amazing. Their linens were better than I have at home. The decor of the rooms, resort, and square are top notch. The location was perfect and centrally located. Upon finding out our dinner reservation was in the other Vail Square, the hotel staff went above and beyond offering the free hotel shuttle. I also love the fact that they offer wi-fi and ipads for all guests use during the stay. I cant wait to return to this hotel and would recommend it to absolutely everyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Highlands Ranch, co
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I live in metro Denver and was in NEED of a little getaway to refresh my batteries. I had a lot of places on my radar but decided to try out Arrabelle in Vail. I had never stayed there before and, as usual when I'm staying someplace new, I was expecting someone to drop the ball at some point during my stay. Quite the contrary! From the moment I pulled up to the valet stand until the time I left, everyone was very attentive. The entire property is wonderful, located right at the base of the mountain and right on Vail Square. Vail Village was an easy walk or you can use the Arrabelle shuttle or the bus system. There were plenty of convenient places to eat or to grab a cocktail nearby but I found myself gravitating back to the Tavern on the Square which is on the Arragonne property. Overall, the Arrabelle provided me with a convenient and much needed getaway with a 5 STAR level of service. I will for SURE be back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
new york
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was my first trip to Vail and Arrabelle was just what I imagined Vail to be. Beautiful rooms, great service and hotel grounds were so pretty. Close to Vail village, which was very convenient--they offer a free escalade shuttle thru the hotel. Shops and restaurants were also very conveniently located. Go to the french bakery for a killer breakfast egg sandwich! We were there during off-season so it was very quiet and lovely for a family trip. Would surely go there again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chicago
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have planned and managed corporate groups at the Arrabelle for the past 3 years in Vail's "mud season" (May) when there is no snow and weather is unpredictable. So we practically have the hotel to ourselves. We are able to enjoy this absolutely beautiful and wonderful property with great service, beautiful decor and a fabulous location.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites with gas fireplaces, but the corner suites larger. There are also large privat...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at The Arrabelle for my second year with a group of friends. The best part of my entire visit was the excellent facial that I received from a therapist by the name if Wendy . She was undoubtedly one the the best estheticians out of all the resorts in the world that I have visited. I look forward up my next visit to the Arrabelle and to the excellent service from the entire staff!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Benaj
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I enjoyed the hotel even though they made a few mistakes. What I loved most is that guests are welcome to use the spa sauna, steam room and whirlpool even if they are not getting a spa treatment. Vail village was charming and so clean! The hotel sits at the bottom of the lift. Very convenient. We did a bike tour where you can ride the paved path down the mountain over 3000 feet. We saw animals, waterfalls and it follows the river. That was a highlight. Fun and beautiful!

Room Tip: Some rooms have large patios or balconies. Some overlook the interior shopping mall and some face ou...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business