“Arrabelle weekend in vail”

Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Vail
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hotel is gorgeous! staff is truly amazing! the hotel shuttle brought us to trail-heads and bars and picked us up wherever, all for free, they deserve great tips though! great stay, wonderful weekend trip.

Room Tip: deluxe room is def worth it, king bed for sure
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Just everything I would expect from a five star hotel: a warm welcome from the moment we pulled up, a no hassle check in, posh accomodations and every comfort you could ask for. From the free room upgrade to the awaiting plate of chocolate dipped strawberries to celebrate our anniversary; every detail was covered. You know you picked the right place when you forget you are at a hotel. Loved it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thecandlelighter
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had only read about and seen pictures of this fabulous hotel/spa. I am very fortunate that my family treated me to a couple of the spa treatments for my 65th birthday. As soon as I drove up, my breath was taken away. The beauty of the facility, inside and out and the courteousness and professionalism of the staff made for a most memorable experience. I allowed a lot of extra time to indulge in the spa experience, before and after, my treatments. I cannot wait to return. Since I was there between ski and wedding seasons, I practically had the place to myself. Cannot wait to go back during ski season though.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DMax2009
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I just enjoyed my third visit in five months to the Arrabelle. It’s a first-class property dedicated to creating a great guest experience.

The best thing about the Arrabelle is the exceptional staff. From the warm welcome to the gracious good-bye, it’s incredibly friendly and impressively professional. Really nice people work there, and they take VERY good care of their guests. Whatever you need or want, it’s attended to right away - with a smile.

The Arrabelle is as good as it gets. I can’t say enough about this extraordinary property and its brilliant staff.

Room Tip: Room #312 - GREAT mountain view balcony!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Spectacularly luxurious hotel, extremely friendly and helpful staff, super comfy beds, warm fireplace in room, delicious food in hotel restaurant (must try Brussels sprouts App & Baja Fish Tacos!)

The hotel is perfectly situated in Lionshead Village and the hotel provides complimentary rides to the surrounding villages for dinner, lunch, shopping, etc.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 9, 2013

after a business meeting in colorado springs i surprised my wife for 47 years of marriage with 3 days at th arrabelle. the service was fantastic from the moment we drove up. the room was a jr. suite that my wife fell in love with. we went there after the ski season was over and there were not many people there. at our age we wanted the peace and quiet of the location and to see snow on the mountain tops of the ski area without the excitement and noise of the skiers.some of the restaurants were offering meals at 50% off the regular menu prices. the restaurants and shopping areas are in a village setting and you can shop and dine in easy walking distance from the hotel. the hotel has a restaurant and seperate bar that had a wonderful breakfast. my brakes on my suv was giving me trouble and was offered to be picked up at the shop that replaced my brakes. our driver offered advise on the best restaurants in the area on quality and price. we decided to stay an additional night and we were upgraded to a fantastic large room with two baths and a huge living room and a bedroom that would be seen in a movie scene.i don't know what other hotels have to offer and would not even attempt to find out because when we go back next year it will be to the arrabelle

Room Tip: if you drive to vail and have never been to the arrabelle call the office and ask how to drive up to...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at the Arrabelle with our teens for 9 nights leading up to the last ski day.
We arrived late and despite there being a mix up from ski independence with our booking the very charming and at all times during our stay Bill who was on the front desk sorted it all out and made sure we were happy with our rooms which I really did think were the nicest of my ski holiday accomadation so far . Previously we have stayed at Chateau Fairmont and Four Seasons Whistler to name a few. I thougt the bathroom was like the 4seasons and I prefered the bedrooms at the Arrabella. The Hotel is really at the base of the very pretty Lionshead which is only a 5 to 10 min stroll into Vail but if you do not feel like the walk the staff who are all charming will drop and pick you up at any time .Although the hotel is at the base of the mountain they still have a ski valet right at the lift so no need for clumping down to breakfast in your boots Hurrah..
The spa was fab and by far the nicest that I have been to in a ski resort and a very good gym which I spent most of my time in as skiing may be for my family but it is not for me..
Loved the breakfasts and the bottomless Mimosos helped us to take things at a far more relaxed pace than we would normally do .
I think the hotel has lovely accomadation ,Spa , food really was a very nice place for a Family trip also from visiting other resorts we have stayed I would pick Vail over the others as in the village there was far more to do like Cini Dining and a very cool Bowling -restaurant .
Great Trip