“Dinner-Breakfast-Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Exit 173
Transit: The town of Vail and eco bus services.
Description: Established in 2002, The Westside Cafe quickly became a local's favorite. 11 Years later, The Westside Cafe has won numerous awards and accolades for their consistently great food & service. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in a relaxed, olde Colorado themed atmosphere. Great for one or for the entire family, kids are welcome. Consciously priced, amazing value, The Westside Cafe!
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We had a little bit of everything during our visit to Vail. We stopped for delicious dinner, we also had wonderful breakfasts, and even a couple of times we stopped for lunch. The menu was different and we enjoyed trying a variety of foods.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is probably the best breakfast spot in Vail (that doesn't cost $50 per person). Definitely my favorite. Take it from me because I actually live here.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Everything on menus is amazing. We love dinner too. Eggs Benedict is really good. You will have to wait on the weekend but it is worth it.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

We had 2 breakfast meals at this location in our 5 day stay. Outstanding service, great foot, & large portions. We also had 1 dinner meal and it was great too. Tuesday night is buy 1 get one free. We ordered a variety and was very pleased.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Ate breakfast here during the week. Was quick walk from our Streamside timeshare. service was friendly and quick, breakfast was delicious. They had about 10 different eggs benedict choices, several waffle and french toast selections and made it hard to decide. I had eggs benedict and my daughter had french toast. Both portions were quite large, food was piping hot and appeared quickly. Waiter was very pleasant. Only negative was he said they were out of apple juice and they had bottled apple juice in their to go area. I got up and helped myself as my daughter really wanted apple juice.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Westside Cafe & Market? Share your experiences!