“Excellent Breakfast!!”

Westside Cafe & Market
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Exit 173
Transit: The town of Vail and eco bus services.
Description: Established in 2002, The Westside Cafe quickly became a local's favorite. 11 Years later, The Westside Cafe has won numerous awards and accolades for their consistently great food & service. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in a relaxed, olde Colorado themed atmosphere. Great for one or for the entire family, kids are welcome. Consciously priced, amazing value, The Westside Cafe!
Denver
“Excellent Breakfast!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast and it was WONDERFUL!! Natalie was our server and she was great, definitely ask for her! I had the Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict and it was AMAZING, loved it! My husband had the breakfast burrito and he loved it as well. We may even go back to Vail just to eat here again! It is a little pricey but definitely worth it!

Eagle, Colorado
“Local's Choice-Best Breakfasts in Vail”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I'm a loyal customer, having eaten here several times bringing new friends with me each time I do. Upon entering this humble eatery, I immediately feel a nostalgic throw back to an earlier Vail. The atmosphere is campy, clearly a local's choice. The staff is friendly greeting me as I cross the thresh hold.. The Westside puts their energy into good food and good service at a good price. The menu is creative with alot of variety and the portions are Paul Bunyan sized. It's hard to beat this place for breakfast. If you're going skiing, I'd recommend getting here early because I think this place will be packed.. Their house bloody mary with a beer chaser is great too!

Denver, Colorado
“Great restaurant, even with crappy neighboring table”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We decided to go to Westside Cafe for breakfast on our 2nd morning in Vail on our anniversary trip. We were seated in the back against the wall. They really pack them in here, but that doesn't bother us. Husband loved the fresh oj and my coffee was great and never less than half full. I had the Chorizo scramble which was very good and I'm pretty sure their english muffins must be made there, it was warm and fluffy and thick. Husband had the breakfast burrito and neither of us finished half of our food.

We made a joke with the server that we would come back as long as he didn't seat us next to the table of gossipy moms that had no volume control next time. He laughed and joked with us and it was all in good fun. We will be back for sure! Can't imagine how busy it will be during peak season as we are just before it now.

Denver, Colorado
“The breakfast of champions”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

If you are in Vail, you must stop at Westside Cafe & Market. Whether you are stopping in to fuel up for a long ski day, or for brunch with friends, Westside has exactly what you are looking for! Their Benedict's are phenomenal, my favorite is the Southwest Bene. You can never go wrong with Biscuits and Gravy, the flavor is out of this world! I, personally, need caffeine to get me going in the morning and it is not in short supply! Give it a try and you will never turn back!

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is a great spot in Vail for breakfast. We got there just before the crowd hit. Since we were in town on one of the slower weekends, I imagine this place is really busy during most of the year. Everyone was friendly and we got our order quickly. We will definitely go back anytime we are in Vail.

• Visited October 2013