“excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Exit 173
Transit: The town of Vail and eco bus services.
Description: Established in 2002, The Westside Cafe quickly became a local's favorite. 11 Years later, The Westside Cafe has won numerous awards and accolades for their consistently great food & service. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in a relaxed, olde Colorado themed atmosphere. Great for one or for the entire family, kids are welcome. Consciously priced, amazing value, The Westside Cafe!
Reviewed February 16, 2013

tried the Little Diner and it was incredible, small place, long wait not worth for a million. then decided to try the Westside and what a good choice, the food,t he ambiance, the service, the drinks, the coffe! Great, a 10+

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was really surprised as this does not look like it would be very good but wow was I wrong. I shared the Cod Father (get it) a Cod filet sandwich. So good and big enough to share with a friend. The server was very accommodating to my table of women friends. We gave her a good tip. Try this place for really good food.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife and I had a delicious dinner at this cozy, unassuming restaurant. My wife had the Chicken Marsala and I had their Lasagna. The CM was fresh and smothered in sauce and mushrooms. My Lasagna was presented in a iron bowl which kept it hot and tasty. The service was efficient and friendly. No room was left for dessert.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

As long-time Vail locals, nothing beats breakfast at Westside Cafe. We are also "regulars" there for lunch and dinner, too. We love the friendly atmosphere and wonderful waitstaff. Whenever we walk in, we are made to feel very welcome. Both my husband and I like to share the "local's special" and it is more than we can finish! It is definitely the best bargain around. My personal favorites are the blueberry/lemon pancakes and the Captain Kris French Toast which is yummy!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We tried to go to the Little Diner yesterday morning but the line was too long, so the car driver from the Ritz-Carlton suggested the Westside Café. What a GREAT suggestion!

I had the Steak Benedict and it was terrific. My husband had the corned beef hash and it was fresh, home made, and the best he's ever had. One son had the Big Bear (I think it was called that) breakfast and it was so much food that I don't really know how he finished it all. The other son had an omlette and while it was the smallest portion of all our meals, it was perfectly prepared. The raspberry jam on the table was extremely tasty. The only thing I could find any fault with was the hashed browns arrived at our table cold. But otherwise, everything was terrific and no one of us needed to eat again until the next morning, which was helpful since we travelled for the rest of the day.

Our waiter was a very helpful Asian-decent gentleman and he did a great job. It was the best service we had the entire week, in fact. We all got a chuckle out of the "Establishment Rules" on the back of the menu -- things like "If you are grumpy and impatient, you will be seated at a different restaurant.". Love it.

I highly recommend this place!

2  Thank cbl41

Been to Westside Cafe & Market? Share your experiences!