“People In Customer Service Can Learn from The Sebastian Staff”

The Sebastian - Vail
Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in Vail
Reviewed October 22, 2012

There is no other place I would stay in Vail than The Sebastian. If everyone in the world would be as nice, attentive and thoughtful as the staff at The Sebastian in Vail, the world would be a better place. From the location and impeccable service, to the views and luxury that surrounds you, I cannot recommend The Sebastian enough. Clean, comfy, yet top-notch and luxurious! I'm hopeful to be back again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I just returned home from an amazing stay at the Sebastian in Vail! I wanted to bring the entire staff home with me. They were truly helpful and kind. The resort is clean, sparkling and comfortable. The conference and meeting rooms are spacious and were perfect for the Macaroni Kid National MeetUp I attended. The van drivers were ready and willing to take us to our other destinations around Vail. There was always plenty of water bottles being given out b/c of the elevation. The staff worked so hard to make my stay enjoyable and it really was hard to leave!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Since my family and I live here in Colorado, we've stayed at a variety of places in the mountains. This was, by far, the most luxurious experience I've had. The hotel itself is beautiful and clean (and conveniently located to everywhere I'd want to go in Vail) but the staff is what made my visit so outstanding. The service was above and beyond. My hotel room was spacious and comfortable and I was fortunate enough to have a balcony (I highly recommend that!). I loved every minute of my stay! I wasn't able to fit in a visit to the spa (sigh) but will definitely make it a priority in my schedule next time!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently stayed at The Sebastian for business and I cannot say enough good things about my experience. The hotel is beautiful, nicely decorated and impeccably clean. The woodwork and art throughout the hotel is fabulous. The hotel is easy to find and is nestled right into Vail village. Everything about The Sebastian's facility is amazing, but it is the people of The Sebastian who really make your stay. Not a single staff member crossed my path who didn't ask if there was something they could do for me or ask how my stay was. You truly feel pampered and appreciated. Kevin O'Rourke, Director of Conference Services and Catering, was particularly amazing. I'm convinced the man has exceptional customer service running through his veins! He went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with our arrangements, our stay at the hotel and our time in Vail in general. The Bloom Spa was also amazing and the staff there was friendly as well. My colleagues and I have decided that happiness and cheerfulness must be pumped in through the vents. I would absolutely recommend The Sebastian to anyone traveling for business or pleasure. And, I hope to return with my family so that they can also experience the grandeur that is The Sebastian.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was my first visit to Vail and I want to go back already! The hotel and service was top-notch, each and every employee went above and beyond to help with every little need and/or want. Whether we were walking down the hall, hanging in the lobby, relaxing in the bar or using the free shuttle - everyone greeted you and asked if there was anything they personally could do to make the stay better.

The rooms were spacious and clean and beds super comfy (loved the pillows).

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I had the wonderful fortune of staying at the Sebastian for the Macaroni Kid Meetup and I was so sad to leave. What a luxurious experience! The service was impeccable - everyone from the front desk to the catering staff always had a smile on their faces and were eager to help. When we didn't know how to find a local restaurant, one of the bell staff actually escorted us there! My room was BIG and had the best amenities - my hair never looked so good from their signature line of products, and you can't beat the refrigerator full of cokes, free snacks, and yummy cookies at turndown. I'm definitely going back with my family!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I cannot say enough about this hotel. Everything was top of the line. The room was immaculately clean, the service (with 2 cleanings a day!). Cookies were great, too!

The staff was on top of everything inquiring of our needs at every turn!

I would return here again, easily!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends