The Sebastian - Vail
  • Bar/Lounge
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
$210
  • Pool
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$152
Starwood.com
  • Restaurant
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
$206
$185
  • Pool
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
$312
  • Pool
Manor Vail Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$187
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
$164
$139
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$265
$257
  • Breakfast included
$308
$239
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbase campfrost barbloom spatrail mixbottled waterboutique hoteltop notchturn down servicebeautiful hotelevery staff membercookiesskis and bootsoff seasongreat ratethe entire staffcan't wait to come backvalet parking
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Perfect location a few steps from Vail Village. Newer hotel. Quite upscale. Friendly staff. Service impeccable. Room was great, reasonably spacious, clean and continually cleaned and checked during the day. Free water and soda. Would highly recommend. Best summer bargain if you get a package of nights. valet parking only close to new four seasons but a better location

Room Tip: Ask for the less expensive Classic room
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Although the rooms are a little on the small side the amenities are awesome. The pool is small but perfect for the hotel and the fire pit is beautiful. The hotel itself is a wonderful botique hotel located in a perfect part of Vail surronded by cafes bars and great resturants. However what I will always remember about this hotel is how nice the staff is. I was only here for 2 nights and everyone knows your name and treats you extremely special. The breakfast is great too. The only compliant I have besides the smaller rooms how slow the servers are at the bars and resturants inside the hotel. It may be because I am from the east coast but I had to wait 10minutes for a server to greet me at breakfast. Otherwise the hotel was excellent and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing experience.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Sc2505
Reviewed August 17, 2011

From the moment we pulled into The Sebastian-Vail, we were treated like VIP guests. The valet, bell service, front desk staff, concierge...everyone we encountered were courteous and went above and beyond to make sure that every little detail was taken care of. We got a great rate on Travelocity, and yet we were treated as though we had paid $500 a night. The dinner recommendations from Iva at the front desk were perfect--amazing dinners, and great suggestions. They even printed our boarding passes for Delta. The hotel is located right in the heart of Vail Village, within walking distance to everything. We could not have had a better experience and highly recommend The Sebastian-Vail.

Room Tip: We used Travelocity and got a great rate
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I had a string of appointments pop up in the mountains so I booked a room at The Sebastian Hotel to start my business trip. I was extremely impressed with the ambiance, location and service. The workers went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable and productive. Ending a long day with a swim under their waterfall was icing on the cake. I would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed at The Sebastian for 4 nights over the July 4th Holiday. While we found the hotel staff to very professional and the public spaces to be very attractive, the rooms don't match the other aspects of the hotel. The booked a Superior King and were really disappointed with the size of the room (approx. 225 sf), the lack of natural light and the view of the rooftop of an adjacent condo building. The quality of the bedding is also below luxury hotel standards. While the hotel is very conveniently located, there are superior properties in the immediate vicinity. The hotel restaurant, Block 16, is also grossly overpriced, with no atmosphere and no customers. It won't be around much longer. On the other hand, the Lobby Bar is quite pleasant and more reasonably priced. All things considered, a nice property to visit, but stay somewhere else.
the quality of service or the

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank peeauslee
alynch84, Director of Sales at The Sebastian - Vail, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

Dear Peeasulee, We are happy that our staff and facilities met your expectations and exceedingly disappointed that your room was not to your satisfaction.

If you would be so kind to call me so I can understand what room you were placed as we do not offer a room that is under 325 square feet nor do we offer anything called a 'superior king'. Our lowest category room called Sebastian Classic and it has a single queen bed. Additionally our Block 16 restaurant has received really wonderful reviews from locals, guests and food writers again if you would please call me so we can understand your experience completely that would be wonderful.

I look forward to hearing from you and apologize for the delay in response. Kindest regards, Annie Lynch - Director of Sales & Marketing - 970-477-8017