“Wonderful NY style pizza”
Review of Pazzo's Pizzeria

Pazzo's Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 123 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Kansas City
“Wonderful NY style pizza”
Reviewed August 9, 2009

Great for a casual dinner! We went twice for dinner and once for breakfast. The best pizza i have had in a very long time. I will make sure to eat at Pazzo's on every trip to Vail!

Avon, OH
“Terrible Service - Worse Food”
Reviewed April 11, 2009

We arrived when the Pazzos (Vail) was nearly empty to watch some of the Masters while having a snack and drinks. Although we were shown a table near a big TV, the waitress came to our table 2 times in 50 minutes. My drink was empty for 20 minutes before I was finally able to get the waitress to pay attention to me. It took 10 minutes to bring it too me. She had to walk directly in front or behind us to get to her other tables. She refused to pay attention. However, she spent considerable time with a friend at a booth next to me and with her boyfriend who delivered flowers to her. We ordered chicken tenders for a snack. They arrived overcooked. There was 10 times more breading than chicken. No lie! Terrible. How can you mess up chicken tenders??? When I confronted the waitress about her service and food quality she told me she was busy with other tables and that they bought the tenders premade (doesn't every restaurant?). I asked for the manager, nobody came to the table. After waiting 15 more minutes to get my bill we left disgusted. I travel every week for work and encounter all kinds of food and service. This is the first time I have ever been so frustrated that I wrote to warn others. It is a shame as it is a perfect location and nice casual setting.

Ft. Collins, CO
“Pazzos in Avon is AWFUL!”
Reviewed February 28, 2009

Such a horrible waitress, and she charged my card incorrectly. When I called to get it fixed, the manager would not help me. He was also very rude. I would never go back there. Go to Bagali's in Vail! They have the best pizza, cheap, and FRIENDLY staff! :)

anchorage, alaska
“Horrible, would have rather eaten at a chain??!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2008

We only eat at local privately owned restaurants because we want fresh quality food. Maybe we are spoiled by our own local pizza joint but I have had better pizza from chain restaurants than we had at this place. We went there for dinner. Ordered salads and a pizza
with toppings that we always get at home. The salad was
like something from a public school cafeteria. Shocker- it was the best part of our meal. When the pizza came we were starving but alas, the crust was rock hard almost burnt and the sauce and cheese tasted like they were from a bottle and a shaker. The toppings were slimy and old tasting. We didn't finish the pizza, we barely made it through a slice a piece and left hungry. The interior of the restaurant was cute with all the skulls but for a pizza place this was a BIG disappointment.

houston
“Great pizza, quick eat”
Reviewed October 13, 2008

We went here 3 times!! Once for breakfast, once for lunch, once for dinner. All were great! Food on the menu (besides pizza) was just about average, but in Vail the price is definitely right. We ordered pizza by the slice, and it was phenominal! Definitely recommend this!

Been to Pazzo's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!