“Satisfied!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Des Moines, Iowa
“Satisfied!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Having been in the Vail/Beavercreek area for a week I had expected more out of restaurants and was disappointed with most meals I got. Finally, on the last night, I just popped into this little pizza joint, not expecting much. The servers were very friendly and gave me their opinion. I opted for a slice of pepperoni, a salad, and a kids cheese ravioli & a beer. I'm not saying this was fine dining, but the pizza was phenomenal. It definitely hit the spot and left me satisfied, and all for $18. If I were coming back to Vail, I would definitely return to this place!

• Visited July 2014

Clayton, Missouri
“Good, not great”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Inexpensive dining options in these resort areas like Vail are in short supply, and as a pizza fanatic, I gravitated to Pazzo for a dinner. I had heard it was the best pizza in town.

My family ordered two large pizzas, enough for dinner and lunch the next day. My wife and I chose a vegetarian pizza of our own design, and it was a little light on topping and a lot light on cheese.

My son and daughter ordered a split between cheese only and three toppings (they charged us for a full three topping pizza, which I have never seen before in such circumstances), but it included more topping and much more cheese.

The crust was thin, not St. Louis thin, and above average.

We all agreed that the pizza was decent, but if it were an option at home, we would never return. Frankly, on vacation, I would not return, either.

• Visited June 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Best Pizza in Vail!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Pazzo's is one of the best pizza places I have eaten. Loved the shrimp, cilantro, and jalapeno pizza. It's one of the cheapest places in the village to eat -- pizza by the slice, to go or dine in, it's great! Great music, fun atmosphere, and funny staff. We loved it so much we ate there several times during our week stay.

• Visited June 2014
“Delicious and Fresh”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was delicious. Calzone was yummy. Service was on point. Try the cheesy garlic bread! Great atmosphere and reasonable price for Vail, A must try if you're in the area and hungry, we will be back

Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Favorite Place in Town”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I love Pazzo's. Words cannot tell you how much I love this place. It is always packed and there will be a wait when you go but it is so worth it. I've been going here since I was a toddler so Pazzo's is near and dear to my heart.

Visited March 2014

Been to Pazzo's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!