All reviews bosch appliances three bedroom suite mountain base ski shuttle boot room chocolate chip cookies nice kitchen beautiful property the entire staff turn down service shoulder season skis and boots lounge area top of the line rooms are large four nights comfortable beds
Reviewed September 7, 2018

We had the pleasure of staying in the Ritz Carlton Residence in Vail the week of 8/26.The staff was superb. Our time there was made more enjoyable by evening events planned the residents such as wine tastings & music by different musicians & singers. Just perfect.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Service is 5 star and the rooms are wonderful. The staff was so helpful. Food is limited and smores cut off at 6:00, bar menu at 8:00. Food was good just no breakfast and limited time for dinner.Otherwise, great experience.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We were very anxious about this trip , had confronted many dificulties to set up reservations , werent sure of how we would do , aside for a few confusions we had space and apartments for 23 persons , five families who needed their space . We
Had many (12) kids , 15 and under and it all went well !! Even ended hosting a couple who ended up without a room in another hotel in the vicinity .
The apartments were very confortable , huge , the equipment was almost all in very good conditions !
We cooked familly dinners , breakfast , and bbq in the pool !
Hosekeeping was above and beyond , personel very helpful and friendly ! They have started renovations and the new rooms are going to be great !
We loved the location and the activities were very good ! You get what you pay for
Must repeat !

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Upon arrival you are greeted by staff who will help you unload your vehicle, then the Valet service will park your vehicle for you. Your baggage will be delivered to your room(s). On entering the facility your greeted by friendly, well dressed personnel at the check-in desk. Even though it is facility large , one takes note that the Hotel is clean and quiet...the rooms are large and well furnished. The hotel offers maid/cleaning service during the day and at night there is a bed turn down service offered if required....The furnishings are well kept and the kitchen had all the amenities one could want. We had a family gathering of 15 and there were enough bedrooms and bathrooms to take care of us all. The Hotel was located in the Lionshead area of Vail, and was in easy walking distance of the attractions and restaurants. There is a Bar and a Café like restaurant with a limited menu in the lounge area close to the pool. Several types of coffee and teas are offered during the day and fresh chocolate chip cookies were available during the late afternoon. The hotel offers a local taxi service. To sum it up, the Ritz-Carlton Club far exceeded our expectations.

Room Tip: Be prepared to enjoy luxury
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Spectacular setting and rooms, great touches abound. We are repeat visitors. There was something a bit "off" or unpolished about the registration/front desk people this time, Are they cynical or bored for some reason? A couple of times I felt like I was walking up on some other office drama being discussed in gossipy tones, or that they had other better things to do than to actually interact with the guest in front of them. The phones seemed busy and distracting to the high touch graciousness I associate with the Ritz. Then this other thing rubbed us the wrong way -- two separate occasions with two different people. (My husband remarked about it to me and I told him I'd had the same experience the day before). I asked to have a $20 broken for change for tips, etc. The side registration desk said they were all out of change and sent me to the front desk. The front desk then told me they were also out of small bills and that I could go ask the valet to break my $20. About this time I'm feeling more like a change girl in a video arcade than like a valued guest. One of the representatives said "this happens everyday about this time". Okay, fine. If it happens everyday, how about coming up with a better solution? And, to me the Ritz standard is to offer to go to the valet for me and to come back with the change. Sounded more to me like there was some inter-function politics going on and the customers are left with poor options. No big deal, right? Well the next day my husband got the same exact treatment. He is really easy going and he still came back up to the room and said, "something's off -- this was a weird response for a Ritz Carlton experience." I hope this is not a harbinger of reduced standards overall. (also, right now the nice outdoor jacuzzi is closed for renovation)

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family