Review Highlights
Great Fishing Trip

Wonderful day on the Eagle River with Scott Thompson. He put me on fish and helped me to improve... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2018
Bill_Reynolds_99
Atlanta, Georgia
Best Time EVER!

My first time in Colorado and tried fly fishing for the first time (never went fishing ever) and it... read more

Reviewed October 19, 2018
jarmaines2015
Simi Valley, California
via mobile

All reviews trout caught fish eagle river great guide day trip guided trip these guys two sons can't wait to go again vail valley flies scott fished wade shop thomson casting
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Walk toward the river and across the street and you are at Minturn Anglers.

At the "reel" Minturn Anglers, the manager Joe Halo and his guides are excellent. The shop is very well stocked and prices are fair. This should be your first stop when shopping in the extended Vail/Eagle Valley. After you have visited the rest, I come back here to buy. I am a very satisfied customer that has lived locally for many years.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Charlie Moreland was my guide. He is an excellent guide in all respects. Can't wait to go again.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

It’s all the same with these guys. Levi puts us on fish from the moment our boots touched the water. Definitely go for the ‘full day’ trip.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Enrolled in the class. Very good for first time fly fishermen, explained equipment, techniques and then off to the fishing. Great time great price everything inclusive. Have been back since and staff always takes time for your questions.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I’m an experienced fly fisherman having taken guided tours on many occasions. My nephew, however, had not ever fished. Colin was a fantastic guide supported by a superior team. They put us on water that was the best I’ve ever been on in Colorado. My nephew lost count of the number of hits he had and can’t say enough about Colin’s patience and coaching. He and I together caught and released fish all morning long. I saw in his smile what my uncle must have seen in mine when I was his age. He has caught the fishing bug.

Date of experience: July 2018