Four of us (two couples) stayed at the Marriot Streamside. It was a one bedroom 2 full bath unit with a pull out couch in the living room. There was also a wood burning fireplace in the living room, it was wonderful. Our room had a private deck looking out to the side of the mountian.
The unit was quite large for a time share. The room was very clean. There was no airconditioning, but we didn't need it. It was quite cool at night and we put on the heat.
The only odd thing about this time share is that there was no maid service. They came one day to change the towels and empty the garbage, and that was it.
Overall it was a very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alluring Vail, Colorado is renowned for its sensational skiing and year-round diversions. Marriott's StreamSide Douglas at Vail masterfully captures the elegance and European charm of this legendary locale while offering the comforts of home and the amenities of a resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's StreamSide Douglas at Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Streamside Douglas At Vail Hotel Vail
- Marriotts Streamside Douglas Vail
- Vail Marriott