We stayed here this past March. We were pleasantly surprised with the 1BR, It was very spacious and clean with newly furnishings. Their complimentary ski shuttle leaving every 15-30 minutes to Lions head Village or the Main Village is a must and very convenient in the winter with parking being so expensive. They have a Charter Sports located on the 2nd floor of main lobby with discounted rates on rentals or tune ups for staying guests. The pool and hot tub are also located in the main lobby building, so you need to wear your jacket and boots to walk outside from Douglas building to get there and it is usually packed after a day at the slopes so sometimes not worth freezing your tootsies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alluring Vail, Colorado is renowned for its sensational skiing and year-round diversions. Marriott's StreamSide Douglas at Vail masterfully captures the elegance and European charm of this legendary locale while offering the comforts of home and the amenities of a resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's StreamSide Douglas at Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Streamside Douglas At Vail Hotel Vail
- Marriotts Streamside Douglas Vail
- Vail Marriott